Andy Goode in Movember

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Bullitt, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

This deserves a thread all of it's own, simply for the magnificence of Andy "fat boy" Goodes frankly wonderful moustache.

[​IMG]

Absloutely phenominal.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. nam97

nam97 Guest

That is one mighty fine soup strainer. Very unique and certainly deserves praise, interesting design on his chops also. Looking very "goode" indeed <_<

4. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

All of the Leicester team is growing a tache for charity, I think its Children in need.

Andy Goode obviously wanted to have a unique tache to stand out from the rest.

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Not CIN, it's for the Matt Hampson trust.

6. BokMagic

BokMagic Guest

:blink:

............and all wearers of 70`s style `taches and evil lambchop sideburns applauds in unison. Righteous daddyo!

Anyway, well done if it`s for charity. But them sideburns should not be worn by anyone. Ever. Just as Andrew Mehrtens what dodgy lambchop burns does for your game- it ended up costing him his AB spot a few years back!

7. AllezWasps

AllezWasps Guest

It's odd, because Wasps did the same thing for a different charity at the start of the season. Wasps vs Tigers was a funny match.

8. RC

RC Guest

How does this fat c*** stick 80 minutes of pro rugby?!

That truly does baffle me!

9. Finally remembered who Porky reminds me of:

[​IMG] Phillip Glenister

10. AllezWasps

AllezWasps Guest

Have you never seen a front rower?

Webby I think you should apologise for that post. St Glenister should not be mixing with mere mortals like Goode.

11. Brodizzle

Brodizzle Guest

His facial hair makes me believe in miracles

12. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

I say they wear 70's throwback jerseys for a game just to make it look right.

13. That facial hair is truly monumental.

Possibly it's for Matt Hampson, they've always looked after him really well.

If Harry Ellis was growing it for anything other than charity it'd make him the Gary Neville of rugby :

[​IMG]

Well in Tigers

14. nam97

nam97 Guest

Possibly it's for Matt Hampson, they've always looked after him really well.

If Harry Ellis was growing it for anything other than charity it'd make him the Gary Neville of rugby :

[​IMG]

Well in Tigers
    [/b][/quote]

^^Is that even real? Looks like he's glued a batch of his pubes on his face.

15. [​IMG]

Luke Abraham appears to have emerged from 14th century Japan.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And that's a Victorian crime-solving duo if ever I saw one.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!