• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another 3 Caps! and a post at the Indonesian Rugby Football Union!

A

allblacksfreak

Howsit mates!!!!

well, I'm back from my International Rugby tour + holidays... I earned another 3 caps this summer, so that makes it a total of 6 for Indonesia. This year, we played in Brunei Darusallam, against Cambodia, Laos and Brunei. Indonesia won 3 out of 3 games in 10 days. It was such a good tour, the best one I've had and it's definitely the start of something big for Indonesian Rugby! :bana:

I am also officially one of the 3 Rugby Development Officer from the Indonesian Rugby Football Union, and I've done some coachings, and presentations to the schools in Indonesia, primarily in Jakarta. It is such great joy introducing these kids and teaching them to play this beautiful game! Sadly, for myself, I weren't able to stay for a longer time in Indonesia and had to get back to Dubai...

So, I guess I might be another first for TRF? a Rugby Union's Official probably.. :p well, if you guys want to know more about Indonesian Rugby, you guys can visit www.indonesianrugby.com or pm me or email me at [email protected] :cheers:

Nice one dude... Congrats on 3 more Caps and all the best for your future rugby playing career...

welcome back, it was starting to get a bit weird in here without a resident rugby international.

don't do that to us again, we cannot survive without a resident rugby international on board

:D

Howsit mates!!!!

well, I'm back from my International Rugby tour + holidays... I earned another 3 caps this summer, so that makes it a total of 6 for Indonesia. [/b]

I assume you're also the most capped Indonesian player ever. :p

oh by the way, forwards are useless to the game of rugby, backs do all the hard work and the scoring. :bleh!:

finally, the biggest headed TRF-er is back!

if you want to find out what you've been missing, i suggest you dive straight into the CHABAL!!!!!!!! thread

Howsit mates!!!!

well, I'm back from my International Rugby tour + holidays... I earned another 3 caps this summer, so that makes it a total of 6 for Indonesia. This year, we played in Brunei Darusallam, against Cambodia, Laos and Brunei. Indonesia won 3 out of 3 games in 10 days. It was such a good tour, the best one I've had and it's definitely the start of something big for Indonesian Rugby! :bana:

I am also officially one of the 3 Rugby Development Officer from the Indonesian Rugby Football Union, and I've done some coachings, and presentations to the schools in Indonesia, primarily in Jakarta. It is such great joy introducing these kids and teaching them to play this beautiful game! Sadly, for myself, I weren't able to stay for a longer time in Indonesia and had to get back to Dubai...

[/b]

Congratulations big man....great to hear things going well.

oh by the way, forwards are useless to the game of rugby, backs do all the hard work and the scoring. :bleh!:
[/b]

other way around....forwards do all the work....without the forwards you cant score.

Latest posts