Another Fijian heading to SA?

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by munross, Aug 24, 2008.

1. munross

munross Guest

Link:http://www.supersport.co.za/rugby/article....?&id=266745

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    :blink: Good golly!Just imagine having Sireli Naqelevuki and Rupeni Caucaunibuca together in a Stormers team! :bana: .Well if he gets signed by the Stormers,lets just hope he can learn the other players to score tries

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

I thought he was already in talks with the Leicester Tigers. It'll be good just to see him playing Rugby again no matter where he goes.

4. ws4life

ws4life Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 25 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I hope he gs to the waratahs or stormers, makes it more accessible for us in the southern hemesphire to see him play again.

5. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

I hope he goes to the Stormers than we'll be able to see 2 of the fastest Rugby players Caucaunibuca and Chavagna on the same side and than the 'Who's the fastest Rugby player' debate might come closer to being settled.

Imagine what kind of fire power the Stormers would have with them gees it'll be a hell of a task for any opposition. I just hope he starts playing Rugby again hopefully in the SH no matter what team it'll be sweet as aye.

6. ws4life

ws4life Guest

Seems Caucau is trying to commit career suicide and has once again shot himself in the foot. Even his own countryman is calling him a disgrace, such a shame for someone soo talented as he is to act the way he does.
    http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=99064

7. Callum

Callum Guest

hes a great winger, gl to his comeback if he does

8. Yeah we'll have to see with who he signs, but it will be a big boost for the Stormers if he do sign for them.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!