• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another One Going

H

HarryPeters

I've just learnt that Chris Masoe is off to France.

I'm not sure when, but I know he has signed a contract.

In South Africa Stormers lock Ross Skeate, and Lions 8 Joe van Niekerk is off to Toulon. Derick Hougaard of the Bulls is also going away (YES!!!!!!!!) to Leister.

Yeah, because I couldn't find anything on any new sites :p

You were the one to post the NZ Super 14 teams weren't you?

On the news they said Masoe wont be joining the AB's again. Perhaps an indicator?

<div class='quotemain'>
Like, undercovers you learnt?
[/b]

My dad told me, who is CEO of Wellington Rugby so its a reliable source.
[/b][/quote]

Whats with supporting Waikato? :eek:

Yeah, because I couldn't find anything on any new sites :p

You were the one to post the NZ Super 14 teams weren't you?
[/b]

Yeah thats me.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Like, undercovers you learnt?
[/b]

My dad told me, who is CEO of Wellington Rugby so its a reliable source.
[/b][/quote]

Whats with supporting Waikato? :eek:
[/b][/quote]

Was born there, and lived there until I was 6.

So staying loyal.

So your dad told you private information about a sportsmans contract at his club, so you went and posted it on the internet...

Pardon me for being skeptical.

In South Africa Stormers lock Ross Skeate, and Lions 8 Joe van Niekerk is off to Toulon. Derick Hougaard of the Bulls is also going away (YES!!!!!!!!) to Leister. [/b]

When did you hear about JvN?

So your dad told you private information about a sportsmans contract at his club, so you went and posted it on the internet...

[/b]

Well this will be the last time I do it then.

I was only trying to inform you guys.

I'll keep it quiet next time.

In South Africa Stormers lock Ross Skeate, and Lions 8 Joe van Niekerk is off to Toulon. Derick Hougaard of the Bulls is also going away (YES!!!!!!!!) to Leister.
[/b]
Adding to that CJ vd Linde, BJ Botha and Robbie Diack are all going to Irish clubs.
Depth may become a problem soon, unless SARU keeps selecting overseas based players.

Fair play if you're correct, however posting information about a players contract then stating your dad, being the CEO of what is basically a big corporation, as the source can land somebody in a lot of trouble. Especially when discussing a players contract statement before any official announcements are made.

Farout can't they bloody just make their own good players up north they have to potch ours. Kinda don't blame them thou the moneys mean up there so I guess there's no use staying here.

I wonder if the other players that were excluded from the AB's have been getting any offers.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Well this will be the last time I do it then.

I was only trying to inform you guys.

I'll keep it quiet next time. [/b][/quote]

No, you don't need to do that! Keep posting informations!

Farout can't they bloody just make their own good players up north they have to potch ours. Kinda don't blame them thou the moneys mean up there so I guess there's no use staying here.

I wonder if the other players that were excluded from the AB's have been getting any offers.
[/b]

Yeah, please do.
It's always nice having inside info

All my "inside" information will be posted on my new website:

www.rugbynznews.com

So check that regularly if you hear any rumors, and you want to know more because I will be trying to get more about them.

Latest posts