• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another Schoolboy talent

What team are you playing for after school? Wests?

Edit: Thanks for pointing that out on my Sig I'll fix it up xD.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 26 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
anyone heard news on this gagi guy or was it just speculation.[/b]

Starter of this topic QLD posted great speech about this guy and shares his happy mind about this transfer, so personally I have no doubt about it, QLD is not a guy who speculates.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Sep 25 2008, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A friend of mine from my school just got signed to the Queensland Reds, his names Rodney Davies, about 3 years younger than Berrick Barnes, who also went to my school Ipswich Grammar School Represent![/b]

Hope he can be the permanent fullback, if hes half as good as latham ill be happy but aiden toua from churchie signed for the reds as well so the fullback spot will be between those two i reckon

And also QLD do you know who is current Georgian national rugby team head coach?

Tim Lane, a man who was in Wallabies camp assistant while you won RWC

He is great person and came in Georgia just on time, on the most suitable period when Georgian rugby was meking first and loud steps and his "transfer" became very lucku for us.

_1771853_lane300.jpg

_1818385_lane300.jpg

99_12_1211737066.jpg

Rodney is an exceptional fullback, never seen him drop a catch or make a stupid error, however I have never seen Toua play so I can't predict who it will be, however I hope its Rodney.

Timmy Lane is a great mate of ours and used to play rugby for Wests in Brisbane, Lekso :D His son and I played against one another recently, before he went over to South Africa.
He kicked the field goal in 1987 to give Wests the championship (but it didn't actually go over, it went under by about 2 inches :D )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 4 2008, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Go the doggies :D[/b]

Nice to hear good words about Tim from you Hayse

He really proves himself as amazing rugby coach, he is authority among Georgian rugby fans and fits "Georgian taste" of coaches :D

Soon after his "transfer" here our national team started to play another, more fascinating rugby and we are happy for that

Wish you all good in your career Hayse against Jr Lane and everybody ;) ;)

And hope QLD will forgive me for shifting his topic's theme :) :)

I was really charmed bythis topic as it touches the young rugby player to bring us satisfaction tomorrow

Good Topic QLD, keep postin' such way :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Boys you are out of the loop. Gagai signed with the Broncos.

Also f**king quade and rabbit are on the bench for the game against Italy. Brisbane GPS is producing heaps of talent at the moment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 7 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Boys you are out of the loop. Gagai signed with the Broncos.

Also f**king quade and rabbit are on the bench for the game against Italy. Brisbane GPS is producing heaps of talent at the moment.[/b]

Gagai signed with the Broncos but I reckon he will go to union in 2 years like Rodney Davies and Berrick Barnes did. Maybe playing with his cousin Thaiday, Izzy, Hunt, Lockyer did it for him.

Quade and rabbit straight outta school and in the wallabies sticking to union, u play league and u wont make first grade for a few years.

Latest posts