Another Suggestion From Me [Updated League Table for Pro 12 and Aviva]

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
hey moderators, how are you, I yet again have a suggestion for you as i'm sure these are always up for discussion

So I was looking on the ITM Cup and Super 15 and before selecting the super 15 weekly threads up on the top they have an table of the current season and every week its updated, so I was thinking why isn't there one for the Aviva Premiership, The Top 14 or the Guinness Pro 12 sub-forums after all there is a lot more users using the Aviva Premiership thread then the ITM Cup and probably the Super 15 too.

I thought the reason behind it was because the Aviva premiership doesn't have different divisions as the Super 15 has the NZ Conference, the Australian Conference and the South African Conference so you can just spread it into 3 tables on top off the sub-forum section. If that is the reason behind it why don't you just split it into the top half and the bottom half.

But it ain't my decision i'll leave it to you's to think about it. Sorry if i didn't make much sense. I won the Dubya award for no reason :)

It's because it was made/updated by a member on here, and he's a Kiwi so did the leagues that he follows.

In theory we could put the in for the other leagues, but it require a lot of upkeep.

It's easier to just visit a score website which has all the tables updated instantly, rather than waiting for us to update an image. We are a discussion board, not really a score/stats site.

It's easier to just visit a score website which has all the tables updated instantly, rather than waiting for us to update an image. We are a discussion board, not really a score/stats site.
I do understand that is a point of a forum is to discuss stuff. But I for one (and most likely not the only one) which also uses the forum to keep up to date with scores and other recent rugby news. It will be easier for us to look at tables from another site but i might not be as easy for someone from abroad who doesn't have access to other sites containing the table that is why I suggested this as the ITM Cup sub-forum and the Super 15 sub-forum had one so why cant the Aviva. It might be easier for the moderators but doing this might also be easier for the users on the forum to keep up to date with the table. Like lets say its Monday and I wanted to check the table instead of me starting a new tab to search up the table for the Pro 12, wont it be easier for me that the table is already here ? all i need to is to load the sub-forum up, it would save me time, I know its your decision but it be easier for us.

- - - Updated - - -

It's because it was made/updated by a member on here, and he's a Kiwi so did the leagues that he follows.

In theory we could put the in for the other leagues, but it require a lot of upkeep.
Well if that's the case then as I pointed out there are alot more users in the Aviva Premiership section i'm sure its easy to keep updated with the table, If this actually does happen then i will promise that i'll help in keeping you's updated with the pro 12 table.

I do understand that is a point of a forum is to discuss stuff. But I for one (and most likely not the only one) which also uses the forum to keep up to date with scores and other recent rugby news. It will be easier for us to look at tables from another site but i might not be as easy for someone from abroad who doesn't have access to other sites containing the table that is why I suggested this as the ITM Cup sub-forum and the Super 15 sub-forum had one so why cant the Aviva. It might be easier for the moderators but doing this might also be easier for the users on the forum to keep up to date with the table. Like lets say its Monday and I wanted to check the table instead of me starting a new tab to search the table for the tournament, wont it be easier for me that the table is already here ? all i need to is to load the sub-forum up, it would save me time, I know its your decision but it be easier for us.
It will take you approximately 30 seconds to get to a website with many accurate updated tables, as well as scores. It will take you longer to get tables on this forum and then you will lack match information. It will also be an image which will take longer to load, and won't show up on the app, and will look poor on mobile. It will take a staff member who is already monitorin other aspects of the forum/personal life probably at least an hour to update the image (using one of the aforementioned score websites!), save/upload it, and then ensure it has loaded correctly on each subforum. Not worth it for anybody.

Edit: it took me roughly 17.5 seconds to find the most recent Pro12 table, starting from this website. My internet isn't the best quality, so I think I could knock a few seconds off. If I bookmarked that webpage I might be able to shave off another second.

It will take you approximately 30 seconds to get to a website with many accurate updated tables, as well as scores. It will take you longer to get tables on this forum and then you will lack match information. It will also be an image which will take longer to load, and won't show up on the app, and will look poor on mobile. It will take a staff member who is already monitorin other aspects of the forum/personal life probably at least an hour to update the image (using one of the aforementioned score websites!), save/upload it, and then ensure it has loaded correctly on each subforum. Not worth it for anybody.

IMScotty.........give it up lad, give it up! I update the Pro 2 site every week because my team is involved but would HATE to do anymore that that! Old Daggsie is right................

i think its fair to say that i should give up with suggestions.

does the aviva/pro12 website not have an embed code for the league?

Couldn't someone just stick that into the ***le thread?