• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anti Whaling ship cut in half

B

Bullitt

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dXCR9LX-Kc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dXCR9LX-Kc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Haha, that's brilliant.

While i don't agree with whaling, i had to do an essay and presentation on it last year, and the anti-whaling protestors (for the mostpart) are f'cking nuts and deserve everything they get.

Seriosly, what's the point in tracking a whaling ship for thousands of miles just to annoy it? They don't even get media attention. Great idea though, trying to get infront of a much larger vessel going at full steam ahead, really worthwhile. :rolleyes:

Yeah these people out to stop whaling are complete losers. Why don't they just accept Japan declining the numbers of certain species of whales to the point where they are extinct? Especially with Japanese whalers fishing out waters that are not in their territories. This is due to nearly entirely whaling out their own waters.

These guys who try to defend whales should realise that they get no media coverage, hence it not being worthwhile. After all it wasn't the lead item on New Zealand news today and yesterday, and in the top 10 international items of many other nations. Being so low profile a story that it ends up on a something as disconnected as a rugby website further proves that they'll get no attention on the subject, so should just give in now.

I despise the Japanese recalcitrance when it comes to whaling, but I have to say that if you cross the bows of a bigger ship then you deserve everything that happens to you.

Whale Fail.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 8 2010, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I despise the Japanese recalcitrance when it comes to whaling, but I have to say that if you cross the bows of a bigger ship then you deserve everything that happens to you.

Whale Fail.[/b]

Well on that front it was dumb yes, lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jan 7 2010, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah these people out to stop whaling are complete losers. Why don't they just accept Japan declining the numbers of certain species of whales to the point where they are extinct? Especially with Japanese whalers fishing out waters that are not in their territories. This is due to nearly entirely whaling out their own waters.

These guys who try to defend whales should realise that they get no media coverage, hence it not being worthwhile. After all it wasn't the lead item on New Zealand news today and yesterday, and in the top 10 international items of many other nations. Being so low profile a story that it ends up on a something as disconnected as a rugby website further proves that they'll get no attention on the subject, so should just give in now.[/b]
I know the facts, and i'm definatley not saying whaling is right, i think it shouldn't happen.
I'm just saying alot of the time the activists are as bad, attacking/injuring the whalers.

Whales, Wales,
Bloody Great fishes are Whales,
They Swim in the sea,
We eat them for tea,
Those bloody great fishes called <strike>Whales</strike> <strike>Wales</strike> <strike>Whales</strike> <strike>Wales</strike> <strike>Whales</strike> <strike>Wales</strike> <strike>Whales</strike> <strike>Wales</strike> Wales...

whalers8kp.jpg

"We're whalers on the moon,
We carry our harpoons,
But there ain't no whales,
So we tell tall tales,
And sing our whaling tune!"

Why can't the Japanese just hunt the protestors? It would be much more humane for all involved.

Humane and politically correct.
Plus it would help that infestation problem the earth currently has...

Latest posts