• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

any good advice on topis I can study via self study

B

bates

Ez all,

As I spend a lot of time on the road for my job ( trains, cabs, planes) I was thinking of searching for some interesting topics I could teach myself when I'm on the road again :D
Most of the peeps on the board, have finished their education are are still studiyng so please enlight me :D

For the moment I'm studying the following:

Korean art history ( saw an exhibition 2 weeks ago, absolutely stunning) :p
Logic Pro 8 Manual
European Law and Legislation

Hopefully next year Russian for a semester.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Oct 29 2008, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How about dentistry haha.. a trade that both sucks, and bites.[/b]

I know this is the off topic department, but I 'm really serious about expanding my knowledge.

At the beginning of the month I did a course of Photoshop and Indesign.

I don't know if you can study Open University courses from abroad but they have a good list of subjects which you can study in your own time with:

http://www.open.ac.uk/

If they offer A-Levels, I recommend Government & Politics with a focus on the European Union.

How about calculus 101? It's a chicks magnet.... "Hi, I'd love to take the Laplace transform of your Fourier series and connect with your impulse response baby, know what I mean?"

Sorry, I'm sad.

No worries man,

I still have to finish 2 books about the korean art/ history ( I even study it in French and English) they should really start publishing all those book sin Dutch :D

Also bought an awesome book about Oceanic art ( Micronesia, polynesia, Macronesia)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Oct 29 2008, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"Hi, I'd love to take the Laplace transform of your Fourier series and connect with your impulse response baby, know what I mean?"[/b]

I am so using that line on Friday night. :D

Once I learn how to pronounce half the words... :unsure:

Latest posts