• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

any news of rugby 07

At the moment, we don't know anything about rugby 07. I am assuming they won't announce anything till end of this year or early next year.

It should be in conjunction with the World Cup. We got a member here named, 'Locksley' who is a game tester & he may be the first t let us know of any news.

At the moment, we don't know anything about rugby 07. I am assuming they won't announce anything till end of this year or early next year.

It should be in conjunction with the World Cup. We got a member here named, 'Locksley' who is a game tester & he may be the first t let us know of any news.
[/b]

He isnt a game tester.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

He isnt a game tester.
[/b][/quote]

Oh, I thought I heard him say that.

The team hasnt been announced or the producer so dont expect any pics or videos for awhile.

Well, any idea of whether the '06 game was a sales success? Enough to make sure '07 comes out?

According to the EA forums, there definitely WILL be a Rugby 07 - but that's all I can tell you.

Unlikely we'll hear much about it till the end of November then; they've come out during the 6 Nations for the last 2 years so I'd expect the build up to appear based on a feb/march release.

Yea its Funny my bro said Ea SPorts 2004 went Platinum '05 went Gold and '06 was a platinum. He asked me how that happened I said it was probably because after Rugby we didnt have a rugby game for 2 yrs so '04 was a prayer answered, But since it was so bad ppl didnt bother getting '05 (even tho it was way better).

No worries though '07 will definately be comming out, They just were in the process of naming the producer or something last time I heard.

ummm, i thought the game was made by hb studios.

but was published by ea sports.

???

hb studios is still in canada so i would guess they woulud work closely anyway but thats just me

interesting to see that if you type in ea sports into wikipedia, it has

ea sports game line up for 2007 and 2008

and both rugby 2007 and 2008 are down there.

I know that Rugby 07 will be released to coincide with the World cup next year, BUT.... I've not heard about a 360 version as of yet.

If EA are going to make a Rugby game for the next gen, online then it simply HAS to be Rugby 07. If it doesn't come out on Next Gen machines this time round, with the world cup coming up, for maximum sales, then it never will.

Fingers Crossed.

Latest posts