• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any updates on when the next news/screenshots/trailers will be?

tomlester93

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
The game's less than 3 months away!! Any TRF guys got any info on when more info will be released?

We have only just got the E3 shots, give it a bit more time pal. With every day we get closer to release so I would expect to see less time between content shown!

Chin up pal nearly there, count yourself lucky I deploy on exercise 2 weeks before the game is released, and I won't be back until mid October, not only missing this game but the majority of the actual world cup!!! GUTTED!

We have only just got the E3 shots, give it a bit more time pal. With every day we get closer to release so I would expect to see less time between content shown!

Chin up pal nearly there, count yourself lucky I deploy on exercise 2 weeks before the game is released, and I won't be back until mid October, not only missing this game but the majority of the actual world cup!!! GUTTED!

OUCH! Haha OK i'll wait - you can see my point though? Think of FIFA, out over a month later and already trailers/ dev diary's/ screenshots galore! I'm so hoping this game lives up to the EA Series 07 and 08 - they were absolute classics and in some ways I hope the gameplay isn't so realistic that it takes away the fun - needs a good balance. Anyway, enough of me writing a review... XD

Switch the position of the O and the M in your username :p

hehe.jpg

Switch the position of the L and the R in yours

Latest posts