• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anychance Of A List Of Team Rankings

eng or wales are not better than sa - no chance - theyve got too much braun for your forwards and too much pace for your backs.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 24 2006, 11:06 PM
eng or wales are not better than sa - no chance - theyve got too much braun for your forwards and too much pace for your backs.
I honestly wouldn't know - I haven't seen them play since tri-nations.

Always a tough prospect though

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Jan 24 2006, 10:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jan 24 2006, 10:02 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@Jan 24 2006, 09:19 PM
Sharks(AKA Banana Boys in SA Kafta eat your heart out!). I love the boys but have been going through a rebuilding stage so I hope that they improve this year alot of young inexperienced players. Man they have the worst schedule of any Super 14 team this year so I am not getting my hopes up.

The sharks used to be my favourite S African super 12 side. I followed them for a while up until they lost some good players and then did what all the S African sides do, and changed their strip to something less colourful.

Actually, why are nearly all the sides in the Super 12 based around white, black, red or blue? Where are the green teams, the orange (like Netherlands soccer), purple (Melbourne Storm - League) and the like?

I thought these new Aussie and African sides might of brought something new to look at on field.

Unimportant issue, but hey, why not? [/b]
The Hurricanes are nice and
<

SHARKS ALL THE WAY

Even tho they suck for the last 5 years straight

Hehehhe GO RUSSEL

and PERCY WERCY

CHeers

Who cares? Not I.

This is the sort of stuff the forum outside of rugby gaming is used for, debating which team is the best etc. Does it really matter that much what EA/HB think about which team is the best unless they are completely wrong which is unlikely.

Latest posts