• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone got spotify?

L

LydiatesGirl

well basically I've been using my mates Spotify account for a while now and thought it was time to get my own but to get it you need an invite.
Anyone got spotify and have any invites they could send?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LydiatesGirl @ Dec 4 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well basically I've been using my mates Spotify account for a while now and thought it was time to get my own but to get it you need an invite.
Anyone got spotify and have any invites they could send?[/b]

use youtube its so much better.

I use Spotify and it is rather good, better than Youtube to be honest if you just want to choose an album and let it play. Whats your e-mail address I'll send you an invite.

Alternatively, last.fm is a great service (superior to Pandora IMO) which notes what you listen to and reccomends new music that you may not have heard of before.

had Spotify when I was in France and loved it but got an email from them not long after I'd moved back telling me it's only available in a handful of countries.

Spotify is good for finding alot of songs that aren't available in their original versions on youtube although there a quite alot of gaps, must be to do with the copyright reasons.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 4 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I use Spotify and it is rather good, better than Youtube to be honest if you just want to choose an album and let it play. Whats your e-mail address I'll send you an invite.

Alternatively, last.fm is a great service (superior to Pandora IMO) which notes what you listen to and reccomends new music that you may not have heard of before.[/b]

thanks, i've sent you a pm.
youtubes blocked in school and it only has the released songs not albums

last fm is good but it very rarely works

I love using Grooveshark.
It's easy to use, plus you don't need to have an invite to use it.
Just queue any songs you want and play away.

Since when have you needed an invite from Spotify? :huh:
I just signed up and got an account... =/

Same with me, but they've appeared to have taken that off of the website/it's only by invites from paid members now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 5 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
had Spotify when I was in France and loved it but got an email from them not long after I'd moved back telling me it's only available in a handful of countries.[/b]
They finally deported you?

Latest posts