• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone picked up RS: Vegas 2?

G

Goth Power

If so are you enjoying it and if there are enough of us to play RS: Vegas 2 XBL then we should get a TRF clan together!

G

Goth Power

Storyline was a bit pants compared to the previous game, but overall I'm enjoying it a lot more i.e the ranking system, gameplay..etc

C

Cymro

Good to see you can rank up offline aswell as online great feature, love the graphics aswell!

A

ak47

yeah plugging along in story mode
crappy ping online - its a farce compared to COD4
loving it - nice change to storming around n blasting in COD4

G

Goth Power

Online terrorist hunt can be a laugh if you have a few mates with you, shame you cannot do TH with more than 3 other players but oh well, I was a bit shocked when they decided to make ranked adversial modes 1 respawn only so it kind of turns into elimination/survival instead. I prefer to play player matches and have fun with some mates anyway.

M

madwelshy

only just got rs vegas one so i will be back to you in about a while about getting veg 2 one's not bad at all though...love it so far

D

dk615

havent made time to try it on live yet, but i enjoyed story mode. Live was messed up for me when i first got it so i didnt get to use my gamer tag, and i got ranked up quite a bit but live works now, just havent taken the time to rank back up. i like it though and am cool with the rugby forum clan idea, would definately join =) lol

K

kaftka

I hired it out twice just to play through story mode. Was fun but like Goth Power says, story is pretty heinous. It's okay, but the ending is a bit of a let-down. Still, only cost me 20 bucks to clock it...

E

esoj

not too sure on this one from the pc perspective. from what I have heard it seems the first one was better and this one possibly a tad rushed. I may give it a go since cod4 and tf2 are a bit stale now on the pc. ut3 hasn't really taken off yet either and I just play that for some quick rounds. other fps have I looked into maybe getting is frontlines fuel of war so if anyone has played that would be interested to hear what it's like.

E

esoj

I watched some videos and caved in and ordered it for pc. should be arviving next day or so

G

Goth Power

RSV2 is what Vegas 1 should of been really but seen as I played the first one to death there isn't a huge amount of new gameplay and content but still a good shooter anyhow.

Will probably trade in along with Burnout Paradise to put towards Rock Band as thats all I will be playing for months to come.

Latest posts