• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone Playing Today

D

Dream

I'm in work, yes on a saturday bank holiday and have been since 7am. Haven't played in a month due to work/no fixtures. Have a 2nd team match to ease my way back in against our local rivals at 3pm. I'm playing against my old Uni team-mates and can't wait to see who wins this rubber match. We won the first game, my highlight was stepping housemate and the 4 of his back line after recieving a kick on our try line, next to the touch line as well, and dummying for a kick then leaving them all standing!! they won the second match, though bopping my old coach on the nose was quite funny!! Snow is blowing and it's cold and wet so don't expect too much ball in the backs!!! I predict a 24-15 win for us

Who else is playing?

Almost finished work :bana:
The weather has gone form Light snow to rain to heavy snow to heavy rain to sunny and finally overcast!!! I've also facebooked my opposite ten telling him to expect the pain!! (which won't happen because we're both to lazy to run!!!)

If you are playing this afternoon good luck!!

i played today, in 4 inches of snow.. was an alright match couldnt really assert my presence much from the 9 today as it was an all forewards show!

Latest posts