• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone see fights, injuries or cards yet?

A

adam31

Thought I was going to see a yellow card in my HUrricanes/Reds Super 12 match. There was a punch thrown and two good fights, but no card. Also I've seen players looking like they were injured but not coming out of the game. 2004 had a lot of injuries and I saw at least one yellow card. Anyone seeing this?

B

Bullitt

I saw one cut scene where somone was pounding another guy on the floor. Not seen any cards yet.

H

Humphreys

ive seen card coz when im winning by much i play dirty(handling in ruck,collapsing mauls,collapsing scrums
<
)dats why

F

Flamingo

ive seen a fight on the demo beetwenn gormasall and giteau and gormasall got yellow carded (sorry for the spelling)

F

flanku

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 13 2005, 10:38 AM
ive seen card coz when im winning by much i play dirty(handling in ruck,collapsing mauls,collapsing scrums
<
)dats why
typical Argie!!!! Glad to see the game reflects real life.

M

Mr. Laxative

argentineans are known to be dirty so it is good that the game reflects life when u are playing.

F

flanku

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 13 2005, 11:27 AM
What is that supposed to mean???got beef???
easy killer, just a harmless jab! Sou 1/2 brasileiro, foi de boas intenções. Mas, tu tem que admitir que los pumas gostam uma confusão, não?

J

-JJ-

Does using the hands in the ruck stuff actually work sometimes? In Rugby 2004 it was quite hard, although when you did get away with it, it was worth a mini celebration.

L

lazy_chesnut

It's actually really good, the hands in the ruck thing.

If you do it early, it seems to be let off more often.