• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone's game crash when replacing injuries??

Crezzy

Academy Player
Please help my PS2 game as well as my PC game crash when I replace a player, is there a fix??

Finally someone else's does that! Yeah I have PC and about 75% of the time when I replace an injured player. I think there is no fix I just turned of my injuries.

that used to happend to me all the time but i went to game settings and i've put the injury bar to 0% and never happend to me again

A thing that I do is to make a sub very early in the game, like when the game just starts.So just after the game starts make a sub, kick or run the ball out so that the sub can come on and from then on you should be fine.
Please try it out and give feedback.

So your saying that once one sub is made, the game won't freeze up when there are injuries? If so, then BRILLIANT!

For PS2, I have found that unplugging the main controller, putting it back in an setting your side works 9/10 times. When you set your controller to your side again, you should see the sub screen- if the sub has been made then you are OK. If not, then you must restart.
That being said, it seems like JDV's suggestion has a better success rate.

When you get an injured player on the field try to kick it out of bounds as you will get 100% crash if u score with an injured player on the field.

I suppose in all fairness, if a player was injured, you wouldn't carry on play. So they didn't allow for when some ruthless ******* ignores the dead winger laying on the ground.

I've found that Swapping the injured player with another player on the field first generally stops it from freezing. So say your Inside Centre goes down injured. Move him with the Outside Centre first, then replace him. Then at the next stoppage in play if you want your 13 at Outside Centre swap him back.
I prefer to play with the injuries set to the highest occurance when play tournaments and this has stopped 99% of the freezing for me.

yes and remember crash only occurs when one of YOUR players are injured. So if you are versing a comp just ignore but when one of your owns on the ground just kick it out of run it out.

It doesn't happen all the time though... I haven't found a way to prevent it from happening yet but for some strange reason it hasn't happened in the last 2 weeks

It doesn't happen all the time though... I haven't found a way to prevent it from happening yet but for some strange reason it hasn't happened in the last 2 weeks
Yeah,its a common bug. I don't know why,in these 4 years,they hadn't posted any bug updater...

This can easily be avoided by clicking on the player you want to bring in then the player injured! it really works bt then again it still happens but nt all the time like before!

Latest posts