• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ANZAC DAY TEST - New Zealand vs Australia

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
hahah jus being biased....well the truth jus being himself..ignorant

anyways..sonny bill and benji..all started in there teens,sure nuff they get alotta injuries coming there way,but on form they are more effective than an on form slater or bowen...slaters awesome,bowens the man...i jus like when benji pulls out the matrix movs and sonny bill completely smashes on defence and gracefully changes his game on attack...next generation of league from nz

truth said.."It was only a few weeks ago that Bowen(and Thurston) gave the Tigers(and Benji) a lesson in how to play footy "

and?....the games i mentioned were the ones that counted...the finals

The Truth's Rugby Knowledge is on par with his dick size.

i.e virtually non-existant.

Originally posted by Ripper@May 4 2006, 05:43 PM

i.e virtually non-existant.
Truth's rugby knowledge is pretty good. Rugby League on the other hand...

he has rugby knowledge?....hahahahhahaha

thats like saying loratadines a young english woman....

ooohhhh..the possiblities

I never said they weren't good ,i said i think Bowen and Slater are more Exciting ...... i'm not the only one that thinks that.

As for the overhyped comment....... Benji and SBW get more media attention then anyone and neither are close to being the best player in the game yet....... so thats a fair comment, doesn't mean they aren't great players.

i.e virtually non-existant. [/b]

:rolleyes: Coming from a kid thats barely hit puberty...... seriously, Elmo talks better smack than you.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 4 2006, 06:08 PM
I never said they weren't good ,i said i think Bowen and Slater are more Exciting ...... i'm not the only one that thinks that.

As for the overhyped comment....... Benji and SBW get more media attention then anyone and neither are close to being the best player in the game yet....... so thats a fair comment, doesn't mean they aren't great players.
I don't know where you're coming from with that comment Truth... maybe that's the case in WA, but in Sydney Gasnier and Johns get way more media coverage than SBW or Marshall.

sound like none of yas can handle the truth :bleh!:

Truthy is good value and just adding his 2 cents as an aussie

Originally posted by sanzar+May 4 2006, 03:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@May 4 2006, 06:08 PM

I don't know where you're coming from with that comment Truth... maybe that's the case in WA, but in Sydney Gasnier and Johns get way more media coverage than SBW or Marshall. [/b]
All i ever hear about is Benji and SBW....... Johns might get a little more,but he bloody deserves it.

If Gasnier wasn't linked to the Tahs he would barely get a mention.

I'm going on what i see on Fox Sports, they dont talk about League on free to air over here.

I've never claimed to know or even watch much league but i've seen all the Benji SBW highlights and i'd rather watch Slater's length of the field chip and chase tries over the odd step or shoulder charge.

Slater hasn't done jack since that Origin game, even less in the international arena.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 4 2006, 06:21 PM

I've never claimed to know or even watch much league but i've seen all the Benji SBW highlights and i'd rather watch Slater's length of the field chip and chase tries over the odd step or shoulder charge.
Each to there own I guess... I generally think Slater is pretty over-rated to be honest, but then I must admit that I'm not all that parshall to any Queenslanders outside of Shane Webke.

Originally posted by Ripper@May 4 2006, 06:22 PM
Slater hasn't done jack since that Origin game, even less in the international arena.
True, and he got his arse handed to him pretty badly in game 3 as well! :D Was a pleasure to watch as the mighty Blues romped home to a memorable victory.

Originally posted by Ripper@May 4 2006, 03:22 PM
And SBW has?

He's still got a highlight reel double that of most players and he's only like 23 or something.

Originally posted by sanzar+May 4 2006, 07:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@May 4 2006, 06:08 PM

I don't know where you're coming from with that comment Truth... maybe that's the case in WA, but in Sydney Gasnier and Johns get way more media coverage than SBW or Marshall. [/b]
they are all good players and deserve their exposure

but SBW doesnt

he has nothing

had something

hasnt done anything for a calendar year.......

needs to prove us all again

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+May 4 2006, 07:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@May 4 2006, 03:22 PM
And SBW has?

He's still got a highlight reel double that of most players and he's only like 23 or something. [/b]
Yes, yes he has...

Gasnier might just be a DRAGON again

Barrets Wigan signature just free'd up half the cap for the Dragons

However Gasnier - Will right behind big Mal as the greatest centre to ever play the game

He is in red hot form - regardless which code he is linked too

If this form continues thruout his career - Move over Mal.......make room for GAS

And I thought i would never see the day that Mals reign is challenged as a centre

on this day an age

Alan Tongue :p :p :p

nah seriously

Joey Johns or Gasnier
then Bowen and Thurston

Which why Origin this year is going to be a killer........now that Barrets will pull out of origin...........watch Joey put his hand up now :D

Lol @ someone on the bulldogs forum calling bluey mc clennan 'Whinging Mc Clennan' idiots... :rolleyes:

GO THE KIWIS :cheers: :bleh!: :bana:

Who's putting it on the line... who's gonna make a sig bet?
Who's chicken.

I would, but I've just got mine back...

Bet you pussies.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+May 4 2006, 07:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@May 4 2006, 03:22 PM
And SBW has?

He's still got a highlight reel double that of most players and he's only like 23 or something. [/b]
what you mean?..slaters 23?...and sonny bills only 20..benji is 21...

sonny bills first year alone was more impressive than slaters debut and he lived up to the hype he had in nz since he was 14..when he left to play under18s for a regional team linked to the bulldogs..there was so much riding on sonny when he debuted at 18..it is rare to have teenagers shine in there 1st year..let alone the following years til they are like 22/23..yet every time he is on the field he has been everything the media talk about...including injury prone

until his bone cartiliage hardens up or he gets better physio therapy he will get longer seasons and more game time

each to there own..and the majority of league fans want to see absolutely f***ing ginormous hits,great cover and broken field defence,line breaks,out of nothing offloads,swift passing,great field awarenessand graceful running

^and thats sonny bill on a healthy day

sonny bill williams > melbourne storm

Latest posts