LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
Teams

Saracens: Goode; Ashton, Bosch, Barritt, Strettle; Farrell, De Kock; Barrington, Brits, Stevens; Borthwick (capt), Botha; Brown, Burger, B. Vunipola.

Replacements: George, Gill, Johnston, Haregreaves, Wray, Wigglesworth, Hodgson, Wyles.

Northampton Saints: Foden; K. Pisi, G. Pisi, Burrell, North; Myler, Fotuali'i; Corbisiero, Haywood, Ma'afu; Manoa, Lawes; Clark, Wood (capt), Dickinson.

Replacements: Hartley, Waller, Mercey, Day, Dowson, Dickson, Wilson, Stephenson.

So whose going to win it.

Honestly who cares first final in 10 years that doesn't matter :p

I'm going Saracens.

I hope neither of them win :p

Saints will be insufferable if they win two trophies, and I really don't to see Borthwick lifting it.

Come on Saints..................about time that you did it for the supporters and for Piggy and may the Crooked Hooker be buzzing!!

guess who's here to keep you company, you darn rosbifs.

A good final to you all. :)

both teams seem a little rusty. This game'll open up as soon as a try is scored.

Penalties are killing the Saints and the last two have been very marginal indeed........................

I'm not sure which team I would support. I just hope it's a good game.

Lawes is having a great game

Edit: What a try!

Last edited:
Laws should have been done for a dangerous challenge on that pisi run.

Great try.

Forget "French" flair....it is alive and well in Northampton!!!!

....Tony, please, that was a nice try, but don't ever write a comment like that, just, please...

...........do keep up, it was about the wonderful handling in the break following the restart more than just the try!!!!

...........do keep up, it was about the wonderful handling in the break following the restart more than just the try!!!!

yes yes, I accounted for that in my remark. That play lasted 2.5 seconds :p but it was very pretty.
Say, Corbs seems to be suffering from "tall scrummager" syndrome. A little bit like Andrew Sheridan, who was a very powerful scrummager but just so tall he had lots of difficulty positioning himself and getting enough stability to exercise all his pushing ability. Long legs from both guys, hard to lock yourself in position.
But Corbs looks downright illegal tonight.

Latest posts