Apparently .............................God Hates Ireland

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by shazbooger, Sep 5, 2007.

1. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

Fred Phelps. You just gotta laugh. This could only happen in America.

have to say I love the quote "The Prohibition of Incitement to Hatred Act ............ is a draconian, antichristic cup of Satan’s slimy vomit straight from the maw of Hell", from godhatesireland.com.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Fitzblado

Fitzblado Guest

There all idiots in that "church".Phelps is a hatemonger who talks ****.
    God hates Phelps i say!!

4. shtove

shtove Guest

Never heard of him. But it could have been written any time over the last 500 years. Same old, same old.

5. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

Very much so, in fact I think they are all related.

I just like the way he composes his diatribes. I mean if your going to be nasty, and least be as nasty and as hateful if you can.

6. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

I've always hated this pig f___er. Now, he's attacking Ireland? The country that built America, the country he loves (well, I don't know if he actually loves anything).
    I can't say it enough, I hate this dude. He's going around with his congregation protesting the funerals of soldiers right now. I mean WTF! I understand saying you don't support the war, but lay off the families of those killed in military actions. If I ever come face to face with this man, I will beat the s___ out of him, that is a promise.
    It ****** me off that he uses Chrisitanity to promote ideas of hate. Individuals like him have been f___ing with a pure faith for 2,000 years. Because of him, people that are Christian have to always be on the defensive. "No, I don't hate anyone." I laughed when I saw godhatesfags.com, and now I'm just dumbfounded with godhatesireland.com.
    So, Fred Phelps, I'm calling you out.
    [​IMG]
    I will beat the **** out of your 77 year old wrinkly ass.
    Okay, I know, responding to hate with hate isn't the "right thing", but come one, who doesn't want to string him up like a pinata?

For more info and this sadistic prick click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

7. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

8. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

9. RC

RC Guest

God's doing a bit too much hating here for my liking.
    Isn't anyone gonna return the love?

10. davo

davo Guest

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!