April Fools Articles!

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Steve-o, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

http://www.planet-rugby.com/Story/0,18259,...3370354,00.html

Has a whole bunch of them, including the excerpt on the mullet debacle in the Highlanders camp I posted in the general forum... another bulls related one.

]

Bolded my personal favourite bit.

4. I saw an article on another forum saying that john howard got shot.

Unfortunately it wasnt true. :(

5. danit

danit Guest

6. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

<div align="center">[​IMG]
    </div>
    For a moment it had me wondering...then I remembered that it was April Fools Day. Nice one, Guinness.

7. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

For a moment it had me wondering...then I remembered that it was April Fools Day. Nice one, Guinness.
    [/b][/quote]

Too bad, because that could quite easily make the top 100 coolest things ever.

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

9. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

Does he know how to use a camera? If so, he'll fit right in...
    [/b][/quote]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

Cheating scums that they are...

10. melon

melon Guest

[/b][/quote]

Too bad, because that could quite easily make the top 100 coolest things ever.
    [/b][/quote]
    I'm holding on to a small hope that it actually is true. Please please please let it be true!

11. the rockfm did a good one. they said that the foos were playing a special free gig at the powerstation. Now the foos sold out 2 concerts in 6 min, so there is a huge demand for them, and riccado was given the challenge to get everyone there. so there was a massive que around the block, and when everyone got in, they put a cd player on stage and pressed play, playing foo fighter songs, with a banner "april fools day from the rock!"

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!