• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Arcade 10 Post Rule?

M

melon

As we all know, there is a 10 post threshold to gain entrance to the Rugby Gaming Sections. I wholeheartedly defend this decision and agree with all the reasons behind it.

This is probably more appropiate for Management to ask and start discussion about, however I thought of it just then and I felt like bringing it to an open forum, so here it is!

What would everyone think of having the same 10 post rule introduced to the Arcade section? I know of a couple of friends (undoubtedly there are dozens more) who come to these forums solely to play games in the Arcade section. They don't even stop to peer at the latest threads. This is why I feel we need the same to apply to the Arcade section as the Rugby Games section.

I know the Rugby Games section has the 10 post rule for reasons including intellectual property matters which wouldn't apply to the Arcade section, however they both would encourage members to experience the rest of the forum.

yeah sure why not i've been trying for feckin ages tho get that curveball record

Is the arcade currenty disabled? I went in there and it said the games were disabled or I didn't have access to them.

The arcade is still working and available to all.
There shouldn't be any problems.

TOPIC MOIVED TO 'FORUM FEEDBACK'

So yes ignore my previous post it started to work again about a half hour later.

I was trying to play Curveball yesterday. And some stupid board message comes up and bars me from playing it. Troubleshoot anyone?

Is anyone still having problems with the Advanced Curveball?
It seems to work ok with me...

This is clearly a great and absolutely needed measure. Could imagine? A lot of people using those awesome games without posting even a single message! What a tragedy that would be.

There's an arcade?

Put a 10 post rule on it, otherwise people are just using/abusing the forum.