• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Archives/ past threads

Charles

Bench Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
France
I can't get my head around it. I am looking for the France SA november thread and not finding it. I somehow find it doubtful that there wasn't any. Did it get deleted or lost or something?

Last edited:
Charles, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I know the search function...

All the old data we had was archived. It's still in existance, but only viewable to staff. If there's a particular thread you'd like me to bring back let one of us know and we'll move it to General Rugby.

It's just that if it's still there why make it unavailable to everybody? I guess it takes some storage room though... It'd be nice to have the international games threads ( 6 Nations, June and Autumn tours etc). Strangely enough, while the FR-SA is archived the NZ-FR of June is still viewable...

Latest posts