• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

are people really like this up north?

I was in Folkestone (sic?) Kent and heaps of guys looked like that, aren't they just Chavs or somehow different?

They need to start tanning and go on a steak diet (no homo i'm not gay)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That first one was hilarious. It doesn't stop you wanting to cause the ******** pain though

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Dec 8 2008, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was in Folkestone (sic?) Kent and heaps of guys looked like that, aren't they just Chavs or somehow different?

They need to start tanning and go on a steak diet (no homo i'm not gay)[/b]

There are slight differences.

Chavs tend to shop at Lakeside in Thurrock, Essex whilst Neds in Scotland tend to buy/steal from charity shops and specifically tend to look for tracksuit bottoms with deep pockets: one for a 750ml bottle of irn bru and the other for a bottle of buckfast.

The Welsh..er..um..they just find the clothes that usually get discarded in ditches or public parks...

Top 5 Chav must haves:

1. Something Burberry
2. Shopping trolley for a BBQ
3. Argos jewellery (as much as possible for bling)
4. Carlsberg Special Brew
5. Benson and Hedges

That's not the best way to start my day...
How the hell did that get over three million views? :mellow:
Prestwick, I'm wearing nothing at the moment :blush: (couldn't find any clothes in the park last night. :wah: *violin music*)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 8 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
4. Carlsberg Special Brew[/b]
Oh dear......I am on my 6th bottle of Carlsberg right now!  What is special brew though?

This Carlsberg is just giving me a headache while I do schoolwork.

First heard this song when I was ****** and thought it was awesome. Mostly because it had the word 'Donk' in it and I had no f***ing clue what it meant.

It is still pretty hilarious whether they meant it to be or not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Goth Power @ Dec 8 2008, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Definite chav music.

Try this...

N-Dubz[/b]

haha dappy was on buzzcocks last week. looked like a f***in idiot. n dubz is a classic example of the cheap **** that gets promoted by channel u by any youth with a london accent jumping on the grime/ uk hiphop/ garage bandwagon. they think it's so f***ing easy to be an mc.

the best example of bandwagon channel u jumpers no lyrical talent; production's mkay. pure comedy though.

I despise that song. And i've only heard the first 20 seconds of it for the first time just now...

the chavs up north are like that for sure and that track really is terrible and nobody can convince me otherwise !

I quite like Dappy. I thought he was hilarious on Buzzcocks the first time round last year :D

Latest posts