Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really, I'm open to trying new things

• Yes

• Total voters
D

Dmx#1

I never understood why some people are picky eaters, I mean I'd probbably eat anything as long as it wasnt blood,manure, urine etc. Sometimes i just think about people who are starving and would do anything to eat what im eating. I mean, I just ate a burnt peice of bacon that virtually all black and I imagine the taste was the equvilent of eating salty charcoal lol. I even eat things that i don't like if im hungry.

Anyway discuss.

edit: LOL forget the poll if someone could add a 'yes' that would be good

Ah, the joys of being Chinese. We have a saying, "So long as its back faces the sky, its edible".

HRH Prince Phillip onceonce quoted as describing the Chinese as, "If it has four legs but isn't a chair; flies but isn't an airplane; swims but isn't a submarince, the Chinese will eat it".

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Amended.

Ok, i used to be picky.
Damn picky. I was a f***ing annoying kid. Then one day i joined the gym, wanted to get bigger and my dad told me i had to eat. Well.
It was almost an overnight thing but i just started eating anything.
Since then i've eaten a goats ovaries and drunk the blood of a cow.

I'm open to anything now.

Would love to try human and dog.

I am a very picky eater, however I will try new things, but only at a push or if I have no choice at all...

[/b]
I'm sure there are a few crawling (back showing to the sky and on all 4's) toddlers in China.

Hell, get yourself an ugly kid and you can kill 2 birds with one stone :p

Amended.

Ok, i used to be picky.
Damn picky. I was a f***ing annoying kid. Then one day i joined the gym, wanted to get bigger and my dad told me i had to eat. Well.
It was almost an overnight thing but i just started eating anything.
Since then i've eaten a goats ovaries and drunk the blood of a cow.

[/b]

I'm not picky. Of course I dislike some things, I won't really eat them unless I'm really starving. Have tried snake, snake skin, and even dog during my trip to China. We ordered the dog as a mistake, the bloody Chinese man told us those meaty skewers we bought were pork, only to have our tour guide tell us it was Saint Bernard dog meat.

Although I hate to admit it and still feel bad about it, it was quite tasty but would never eat something like that knowingly.

Also eaten huhu grubs, sheeps balls and coagulated blood balls at the Hokitika wild foods festivals. Anything new, I will try, but nothing eccentric such as cats and dogs.

Amended.

[/b]

I heard human skin is similar to pig skin,

Mmmmmmm.....Human crackling

name='wairarapa_cullen' date='Jan 21 2008, 06:15 AM' post='291066']

Also eaten huhu grubs, sheeps balls and coagulated blood balls at the Hokitika wild foods festivals. Anything new, I will try, but nothing eccentric such as cats and dogs. [/b]

I dont know, maybe im a bit anti gay but did it feel gay eating testicles?

yes i am!!

chinese/japanese - good
african - not so good
american - very good
italian - good
brazilian - good
middle eastern - not so good
english - not so good

..im very picky when it comes to women.

yes i am!!

chinese/japanese - good
african - not so good
american - very good
italian - good
brazilian - good
middle eastern - not so good
english - not so good

..im very picky when it comes to women. [/b]

In the words of Big Pun "I don't discriminate I regulate every shade of that ass"

Race is irrelevent

Also eaten huhu grubs, sheeps balls and coagulated blood balls at the Hokitika wild foods festivals. Anything new, I will try, but nothing eccentric such as cats and dogs.

I dont know, maybe im a bit anti gay but did it feel gay eating testicles?
[/quote]

Not really, of course the thought of eating a male animals genitals made me uneasy, everyone else were eating them so I pretty much had to eat one. The blood balls were 10 times more fowl.

Wouldl like to try dog as well. I think I'd do pretty well on those Fear Factor eating challenges. They offered durian once, and I find it hard to believe they wouldn't eat something as creamy as butter and as sweet, or sweeter than sugar. The smell is really negligible. Is this a white thing? To avoid durian that is.

Wouldl like to try dog as well. I think I'd do pretty well on those Fear Factor eating challenges. They offered durian once, and I find it hard to believe they wouldn't eat something as creamy as butter and as sweet, or sweeter than sugar. The smell is really negligible. Is this a white thing? To avoid durian that is. [/b]

What is durian? Anything that tastes like its been coated in sugar and butter must be nice.

Hey does anyone here dip their food in oil after its been cooked? Like when i heat up pig skin in the microwave to turn it into crackling, then all the oil is drained, I put salt in the oil and dip the crackling in it and eat it. I think im destined to die of a heart attack one day lol.

A durian is a large green fruit that looks like a water mine. It's been dubbed the king of fruits. According to some people, it has a pungent and repulsive smell. Thats rubbish. The flesh of the fruit, is very creamy. Check wikipedia. If you like pig skin like that, just ask any Chinese restaurant to whip up Suckling Pig for you.

True, anyone eaten pigs head? I like it aye. I don't eat the eyes, brains or tongue though.

Incidentally I just had that last night at my grandmother's bday dinner party. Like the cheeks. Haha, I suddenly feel like Hannibal Lecter

With the Chinese/Lunar New Year just ard the corner, just be careful when you pick up foods from China. Last year, one factory substituted "Fa" vegetables with human hairs. Both look very similar. And the pork meat buns, the fillings were replaced with mashed cardboard.

With the Chinese/Lunar New Year just ard the corner, just be careful when you pick up foods from China. Last year, one factory substituted "Fa" vegetables with human hairs. Both look very similar. And the pork meat buns, the fillings were replaced with mashed cardboard. [/b]

Lmao, I've actually heard people descibing food like "this **** tastes like cardboard".

So what if some wants a weave (Fake hair)? Do they give people 'Fa' and if a company wants cardboard boxes do they give boxes made out of pork?

Oh yeah Royal Blue Stuey you reminded me that I have actually tasted black pudding. I really like it.

I had ox tongue from the market a few months back and i questioned to myself was it actually ox tongue?
I mean, was it like processed turkey or some crap like that because it was absolutely delicious and had the texture of corned beef.
Anyone else eaten a genuine ox tongue, because i just can't imagine eating a tongue would be such a pleasant experience.

I've eaten ox tongue. The texture of the taste buds feel really weird on your tongue. Otherwise it's just another muscle with a strong taste, probably because it's so lean.

I've eaten ox tongue. The texture of the taste buds feel really weird on your tongue. Otherwise it's just another muscle with a strong taste, probably because it's so lean.

Latest posts