• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Are You Getting Fifa 07?

D

DC

OK, this is not for those PES fanboys who are going to come here and say "omgzors lyke pes roxorz fifar's soxorz cuz ball bounce round an goal dont look same" because that is the kind of **** that will just **** me off.

So i ask are you guys going to give Fifa 07 a shot?

I know i certainly will, it will be nice to play the premiership with the current teams, champions league with all updated rosters etc. and one of my favourite things about the game is making a dynasty from a low level team and with the incorporation of the new youth scouting and the variable in game weather changes this sounds like one great game

i am eagerly awaiting its october release :D

how about you guys?

yeah ill be giving it a go, played 06 quite a bit til i got bored of it.

i easily get bored of games now days. hoping that baseball will keep me interested for a while atm :)

I'll definately be getting both

I've read a few reviews on this game, and from the sounds of it, Fifa07 will be the best fifa ever and right up there with PES6.

They've spent two years building this game from the ground up, so expect a completely different Fifa to crap thats already out on 360.

I am a massive pro evo fan, and have traditionally rated it much more highly than Fifa (although I usually pick up fifa second hand most years). I have to say though, this year's fifa looks very promising indeed and I reckon I will part with some cash on day of release. The 360 graphics, combined with licenses AND improved gameplay look to make it a much stronger offering this year.

I read an interview with the producer and he says they have completely changed the physics, so that the ball is now an independant object and no longer just part of animations. From what I have seen this has made deflections very realistic, and the ball seems to spin and move a lot more convincingly. The physics have always been one of my major gripes with the series, and they finally look to have sorted them out from all the video, so reckon I will be buying both Fifa and PES this year...

Fifa 07 on Xbox & Ps2 will be out 22nd September (over here) & the 360 version will be out 20th October (over here)

I am unsure whether to get it on the xbox or wait & get it on the 360.

Fifa 07 on Xbox & Ps2 will be out 22nd September (over here) & the 360 version will be out 20th October (over here)

I am unsure whether to get it on the xbox or wait & get it on the 360.
[/b]
You may as well wait for the 360 version. It's like buyong a video because you need to wait a week for a dvd otherwise.

why du u call pes fans, fanboyz, lolzzz
its fifa whu is renowned for being the fanboi game

why du u call pes fans, fanboyz, lolzzz
its fifa whu is renowned for being the fanboi game
[/b]

It was so nice when you were being quiet.

NEW RULE FOR TRF COMPUTER GAMES DISCUSSION:

NO PES CHAT IN FIFA THREADS & NO FIFA CHAT IN PES THREADS.

Anyone I catch breaking these rules will be banned for a week.

Now back on subject people.

Every new version of FIFA is like Paris Hilton:

- There is a lot of hype surrounding it
- There is a lot of money behind it
- The package initially makes it look exciting

Unfortunately after a little while the novelty and glamour wears off, and you're left realising you've bought into something with little substance and a whole load of easy to discover flaws.

And then it releases a pop album. :ph34r:

And yes I have owned previous versions of FIFA, and no I haven't properly enjoyed one since the days of FIFA '99.

ive personally been enjoying all of the fifa's and fifa 06 at lesat in my opinion is one of the best games i have ever played, any genre.

pes i guess you can consider both sides fanboys, whichever way you want to look at it, fifa "fanboys" rave on the great graphics, and overall fun factor, whereas pes "fanboys" rave on about how great the ball physics and feeling of real football play it provides...

whichever way you look at it if you support either game you can be called a "fanboy"..

Not sure yet

Depends on the FIFA07 reviews

If it backs up the hype surrounding the previews i shall buy both

If its debateable I will buy FIFA07 only when i have finished PES

I like the sounds of the EA FIFA07 back office admin stuff - manager mode etc

The Manager mode was very good on Fifa 06, although a touch shallow, so if that can be tweaked a little ablongeside the 8 direction system, things are looking promising.

At least the Manager mode isn't like the world league crap we've all experienced once...

umm i wonder what thts a dig at, no doubt youll cover it up by implying it was aimed at rugby 06.

pes is "master league" lol

i like how fifa has added youth development to the game that could be very promising

Will they use real money this time around? On 06 it ****** me off when all the star players were 12,000 "credits" I want to feel like a big man when I splash 50 million on a striker - a feeling I can only get in Football Manager 2006.

Latest posts