Are you still playing rugby 06?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only multiplayer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

PeeJay

Yes, but only because I've only been able to play it for a couple of weeks. Duff CD drive, you see :(

B

Bullitt

Yep. normally only a match or 2 per week, but playing 10 min halves has extended the lifespan of the WL mode as it's not realistic to play a whole year in one night.

B

blaze

Yes. Just started again. This game is awesome. Still needs some tweaking though.

At least EA are finally on the right track. Rugby 2004 still gives me nightmares...

S

sambãd5

yes. but in between uni, work, and me hooning around in my car, the real answer is no. but if i had more time, deffinatly yes.

B

Black-Monday

This game is good, there are patches that are boring but it always comes up with something new to try, darhf's editor has given it a new lease of life, even though I have edited all the roster.

Everything is now correct.

BM

W

woosaah

my answer would be um.. no sorry :) havnt played it for weeks

i got bored easy, but i might give it a buzz now as i am bored

C

Cymro

Yes to be honest.

Im trying my luck to unlock everything. But also Im now in project Quins and that is keeping me occupied.

W

woosaah

had a game, was a good game was down 24-3 at half time, ended up being a 31 all draw

but meh i prolly wont play it again for a while

T

TheDell

haven't touched it since getting the 360. Plus, even though soccer is a dodgy sport, PES 5 is the best computer game of all time.

A

ak47

my ps2 hasnt seen the light of day since i got the 360

neither have i for that matter :unsure:

H

harrison2468

I am still playing as I'm quite close to filling the Elite trophey cupboard. Can someone confirm it does allow me to edit the Barbarians right?

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Play it sparingly, so it's still a challenge, and I've still got plenty left to win.