• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentinian Rugby

I think that for 2019 WC they bring Euro players just for the pressure they will have.
I was thinking about this. The problem is, it could backfire spectacularly.
UAR will have to make some tough choices. The people who stayed, did so under a certain set of rules: those who stay can play for the pumas, those who go to Europe, cannot. I don't think it's far stretched to say that most of them could get more money in Europe.
Imagine if you are one of the ones who decided to stay and then they allow European players to come and play for the pumas. You'd be furious, understandably so. People would leave Jaguares.
You just do not change the rules in the middle of the game, that's a universal principle, tho, to be honest, we as a nation do it a lot, so who the f*** knows.

The other thing that is a bit ridiculous is the timing. If i recall correctly, ISA's contract finishes just before the world cup and i am pretty sure he'll sign, lets call it "something" with UAR before the world cup in order to be eligible.

If you have the talent, they will make exceptions. Imhoff has already played for our sevens team.

Meh last red card was for double yellow. Yellows that were for different actions. That "New" rule is retarded. Leaved on team with 14....nice spectacle.

Rugby is becoming over protective.

Not sure how a red being the result of a player getting 2 yellows is in any way a point against mine of lacking discipline...

@Rage: Last Red was harsh but overall yeah we have a problem with the silly yellows.

I was thinking about this. The problem is, it could backfire spectacularly.
UAR will have to make some tough choices. The people who stayed, did so under a certain set of rules: those who stay can play for the pumas, those who go to Europe, cannot. I don't think it's far stretched to say that most of them could get more money in Europe.
Imagine if you are one of the ones who decided to stay and then they allow European players to come and play for the pumas. You'd be furious, understandably so. People would leave Jaguares.
You just do not change the rules in the middle of the game, that's a universal principle, tho, to be honest, we as a nation do it a lot, so who the f*** knows.

The other thing that is a bit ridiculous is the timing. If i recall correctly, ISA's contract finishes just before the world cup and i am pretty sure he'll sign, lets call it "something" with UAR before the world cup in order to be eligible.

If you have the talent, they will make exceptions. Imhoff has already played for our sevens team.

Thing is, people will eventually leave anyways post 2019. If you are 24/25/26 have played 4 year Jags/Pumas and someone from Europe offers you more money then you will leave. Cause at 33/34 when you retire yo still got most of your life to live and the diff in money you could make is a lot.

NZ,SA,AUS had to change the rules eventually cause they were facing the same issue. If this continues like this post 2019 we may not see Jag team anyway, they will kick us out.

Yeah, the solution is probably in between: at this point, everyone can see there's a problem to this system, so let's be realistic and admit we need to change it. I don't think anyone can oppose it, at least in the open, the results just don't allow that.

Probably, we'll see something at the end of this year in the fashion of Hourcade whining.

When ISA left in UAR, some where saying nasty things. My fear is that the slow moving mentality will prevail and they will sink the whole thing, just to die with their words.

aghrrr, seen the fixture for Jags? If we get 2/3 wins we are lucky.

HAHAHAHA For those in english " eventually they the will get better of eating mahori dick" xD. The issue if they get used to it xD

Last year was not a bad one for them. They get up next year.

Big news for Argentina and, although I agree that it is a stab in the back of the players that stayed in Argentina for less money, they are potentially a world top 5 team with all players available. So happy that Imhoff will play for the pumas again! Other than him and Isa, are there any other players that can come in and make a marked improvement?

I think there is a stab. They had their chance and they blew it. I wish this November we can already count with these players.

Apparently the problem doesn't just lie with the players/management

22491869_1443787548991564_3180061358312862429_n.png

Latest posts