• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ashes 2009 - 4th Test

T

toup

Looking like it could be a very short-lived thread.

Think we may be headed for a decider at the Oval. England 97-7...

EDIT 1 Minute later: 98-8. Definitely a decider at the Oval.

Says something pretty special when 'extras' scores higher than 8 of your batsmen...

When will you English realise that despite a few hurdles you'll never defeat the might of Australia, we are just superior in every way. ;)

Wow. An Aussie. Not spotted on the cricket part of the forum since day 2 of the 2nd test.

:lol:

They only show their faces when they're winning! Then again, they'll still f*** it up and only get a draw!

I haven't seen the day's play I have only just got back in, but if they don't win this test I will be astonished.

*does rain dance*

England needs to get Australia out for an incredibly small amount. Otherwise they will bat for a bit and this test will be over. Having Broad at 7 really makes no sense. The English batting looks so britle without Pietersen and Flintoff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Aug 8 2009, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow. An Aussie. Not spotted on the cricket part of the forum since day 2 of the 2nd test.[/b]

I stopped posting in protest of the Australian selectors not picking Stuart Clark.

Its kinda funny watching the turnaround.

No Flintoff, No Petersen and suddenly England look particularly clueless.

The knives are out for Harmison already yet little is being said about the drivel Broad, Andersen and Onions are tossing up. Oh and a slight matter os 102 all out.

great to see the real aussie team is back and they've got rid of those imposters who were playing in their place for the last 3 tests!!

Latest posts