Ask TRF!

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Good evening fellow TFRians! Tomorrow night (that's Thursday 10:00 p.m. BST) we'll be recording another podcast and this week want want your questions! Is this partially because we're so sick of each other at this stage that we can barely muster the effort to feign interest in what we have to say? Well yes, that certainly plays a roll, but mainly we here at TRF Towers want to talk about the issues (rugby related or not) that are of interest to you, the user. So if you have a question that wants asking, whether it be our opinions on Dave Campese angling for a job with England or if Lucky Number 7 would sacrifice Sean O'Brien for a chance to punch Carly Rae Jespen square in the mouth, ask them here and we'll make every effort to answer them!

Taking part in this week's podcast are:
  • TRF_Cymro
  • TRF_Nick_DNZ
  • TRF_Feicarsinn
  • Lucky Number 7

what's different in the Irish rugby system, that means that their backs are selected on skills rather than power?

for example Leinster (D'Arcy, O'Driscoll), Munster (Mafi, Earls), Ulster (Wallace, Cave), Connacht (McSharry, Griffin) all have centre partnerships with no real crash ball players like the vast majority of nations have these days

the only current Irish crash ball centre I can think of is Downey, and he never really ever was close to breaking into either the Leinster or Munster first team, and an imported crash ball centre Sam Tuitupou at Munster, didn't really turn out to be a great signing

Last edited:
what's different in the Irish rugby system, that means that their backs are selected on skills rather than power?

for example Leinster (D'Arcy, O'Driscoll), Munster (Mafi, Earls), Ulster (Wallace, Cave), Connacht (McSharry, Griffin) all have centre partnerships with no real crash ball players like the vast majority of nations have these days

the only current Irish crash ball centre I can think of is Downey, and he never really ever was close to breaking into either the Leinster or Munster first team

Cracking question , keep them coming.

Which are your favourite Tier Two and Three teams and why?

How do you express your own devotion and worship to His Edness?

How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck, if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?

Are you tired of underperforming when it comes to satisfying your wife? Do you have O'Gara posters on your wall?

Will Leinster be able.to contain the Clermont centres this weekend?
Will the fact that the game is not in Stade Marcel Michelin be a huge hindrance to Clermont?

Are Edinburgh being written off to early?

And I like the sound of that Carly rae Jepsen question.

Edit: Who would win in a battle to the death Ed Fairhurst or Stephan Farris?

Last edited:
If Beer no longer existed, how bad would it be to live in Ireland?? on a scale from 1 to 10... 1 being USA, 10 being Afghanistan while being bombed by USA...

Why always me?

Why does nick hate Leinster so much apart from the fans?

What country actually has the most members on TRF?

Last edited:
Well you see I have this rash, what should I do about it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it?

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place
What is it?
[/FONT]

What changes would each member make to the pro-12 if any?, relegation, HC cup qualification etc. How do the you see the Welsh regions performing in the next two years? Are they now doomed to fail or can things get better?. Or if that lot is to serious would you prefer cauliflowers for hands or broccoli for feet :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it?

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place
What is it?
[/FONT]

Shadow
Blackboard
the letter E.

Yawn.

Well done for using the internet.

Also when are the TRFies taking place?