• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Attack of the Space Nazis!

B

BLR

Okay, this is from the makers of the Space Wreck series, I can't say how freaking sweet this movie will be...Nazi's from Space = a movie I must watch!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4KEueJnsu80&

Story
Towards the end of World War II the staff of SS officer Hans Kammler made a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity.

From a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late ‘45 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) on the dark side of the Moon. This base was to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right.

Now it’s 2018, the Nazi invasion is on its way and the world is goose-stepping towards its doom.[/b]

I am salivating already.

It's official. After 63 years, Nazis are consider funny.
[/b]
Nazis aren't funny, Space Nazi's however, hillarious!
That looks interesting. It seems the whole movie is computer generated?
[/b]
I think that they do a mix of CGI and live action...haven't seen thier previous works though....it's low budget so they won't have the cash to build a moon base in the middle of Finland...

So what, Himmler, Goring, Goebbels etc were cryogenicallly frozen? Or are there a new breed of Nazi's?

So what, Himmler, Goring, Goebbels etc were cryogenicallly frozen? Or are there a new breed of Nazi's?
[/b]
I think it's a new breed, basically a bunch of Nazi's took a trip to the dark side of the moon, so I'd assume that the ones in the movies would have been born on the moon and lived as Nazi's their whole life....

Latest posts