• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

August 22nd Target Date

Two rounds of derby games followed by semis and final, wrapping up on the 12th September and starting next season 3rd October. Be interesting to see how it plays out especially with no preseason.

Weird position for teams where most of their players should actually be available for selection. Can't remember Leinster ever having all backrows fit.

Two rounds of derby games followed by semis and final, wrapping up on the 12th September and starting next season 3rd October. Be interesting to see how it plays out especially with no preseason.

Weird position for teams where most of their players should actually be available for selection. Can't remember Leinster ever having all backrows fit.
Are they not trying to finish the Champions cup in there somwhere as well.

It's all a bit messy but we'll see what happens.

I would think it would be a hell of a good warm up for next season. This season could go any way with players being so rusty, hope not to many get injuries due to "green" bodies and f*** up the start of next season.

I would think it would be a hell of a good warm up for next season. This season could go any way with players being so rusty, hope not to many get injuries due to "green" bodies and f*** up the start of next season.

With a start date of August 22nd it should give them enough time (two months) to get in shape. For awhile there I didn't think Pro14 would play again this year, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Last edited: