• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aus Indigenous XV and NZ Maori XV

HemiBro

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Southland
Hey guys im currently creating some custom teams on Rugby Challenge 2 on ps3 and am looking at making an Austalian Indigenous XV as well as a NZ Maori XV.

So im interested in peoples thoughts of what would be the best teams that could be made......

And also looking at making a NZ ExPat XV basically made up of the best former All Blacks or top NZ players now playing else where in the world.

Would love to hear your thoughts, cheers!

I love quasi racist XV threads. It makes me feel like a rebelious kid going straight against the PC mainstream. Yeah!

I wouldn't know where to start with those XV's you are requesting though. If you'd have asked for SA based teams differentiating between Englaish speaking white Saffas, Colored Saffas, Afrikaans white Saffa's of mostly French decent, Dutch decent, German and Nordic decent, or traditional black Saffas I'd be happy to help.

1400419395950.jpg

Oh my god how about answering his thread (or not) instead of clenching butts for fear of causing offence.

For the Australian Indigenous guys like the Fainga'a brothers, Ella brothers, Beale, Andrew Walker, Jim Williams spring to mind.

For the New Zealand Maori I can imagine there must be loads that could take on most international sides.

Oh my god how about answering his thread (or not) instead of clenching butts for fear of causing offence.

For the Australian Indigenous guys like the Fainga'a brothers, Ella brothers, Beale, Andrew Walker, Jim Williams spring to mind.

For the New Zealand Maori I can imagine there must be loads that could take on most international sides.

How about the idea that the posting of an image from a comedy show is more likely a joke than "clenching butts for fear of causing offence"?

There is a NZ maori already from the current squad,
1.Ben Afeaki 2.Hikawera Elliot 3.Chris Eves (I'm not sure who is tighthead and loosehead:p) 4.Joe Wheeler 5.Jarrad Hoeata 6.Liam Messam 7.Luke Braid 8.Liam Squire
9.Chris Smylie 10.Robbie Robinson 11.Zac Guildford 12.Tim Bateman 13.Charlie Ngatai 14.Matt Proctor 15.Andre Taylor

Yeah i was a bit hesitant about making this topic due to people automatically thinking its racist. Im just keen to know what the best Indigenous XV could be, much like the NRL All Stars versus Indigenous games in rugby league. I just dont follow Australian rugby enough to come up with a decent team, but maybe someone can help?

As for the NZ Maori XV, yes im aware there is already team but im asking what would be the best xv people can come up with if all players of Maori heritage were avaliable including ABs etc.

Im also thinking of doing a team made up of League converts guys like SBW, Folau, Marshall, Hape etc any ideas?

Latest posts