• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aussie Rules in the Zulu kingdom

Don't know who went to watch the moffie rugby, got better things to do with my time and money. They also played at Supersport Park in Centurion.

The Dockers played Carlton a week or so ago as I am sure you are aware, now the media over here are going on about how it's sweeping South Africa and they want to stage far ranging games etc....absolute rubbish....as for the quote about 'Physical Tackling' by that it means you can grab thier jersey and swing them to the ground or bump into them.....the rest is pretty much got some wierd law against it in Aussie Rules...plus if the bloke drops the ball when you give him a tackle (see as well, a nice warm hug) and the player holds the tackler then the player who dropped the ball gets the free kick.....stupid game...

Please keep your silly australian weirdness out of our country thank you.

Only you guys could possibly combine football, basketball, dancing, the fine art of looking stupid, and rugby (only in the form of the ball though) and call it a sport. And you can keep your glow in the dark golf as well.

:)

AFL is great just need to learn the rules and watch a few games you will appreciate it. :) Whilst i think this is a fruitless exercise its the thought that counts.Australian Rules Football is a mix of Rugby Union and Gaelic Football, that said they have changed and evolved so much its very much its own football code.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Rules_Football - educate yourselves and dont listen to BLR its quite the game once you understand it.

Latest posts