• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aussies moaning shocker

Well.. it's not this simple I know, but there was an English referee for the 1st England vs Aus game, so maybe it's the turn of an Aus referee?

I desperately want to go to this game. May be sold out by now, but I found a couple tickets yesterday. Unfortunately I have literally 0 friends interested in League and willing to trek it to Leeds :angry:

They should just have a rule where in the final the ref can't come from either of the playing countries, would cut out all the moaning

Can't wait for this,
Coming off the back of a win over NZ, hopefully the confidence England'll have with blot out the memories of their match against the roos at the start of the tournament

Funny that the country that formed the colony has to stand up to the colony....

What's that got to do with anything?

The Australians think they rule the world, when it comes to international rugby league. I wouldn't mind but they aren't even world champions!

That may have been knee-jerk because I said "good riddance" regarding <strike>Dirty Cokehead</strike> Wendell Sailor.

The other day a journalist asked Thurston what he thought of the backup England halfback (Eastwood?) and he replied that he hadn't heard of him before. Then when someone notified the English guy of Thurston's comments he said how can he not know who I am? I played against him for 20 minutes.. haha golden.

Thurston just demonstrates typical Aussie ignorance of the English game, considering Eastmond is regarded as one of the hottest properites around.

Latest posts