Australia A v Fiji

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by The TRUTH, Jul 11, 2006.

1. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

For those who are interested ....

AUSTRALIA 'A'

1.Benn Robinson
    2.Stephen Moore *
    3.Nic Henderson *
    4.Al Campbell © *
    5.James Horwill
    6.Mitchell Chapman
    7.Richard Brown
    8.Wycliff Palu *
    9.Josh Valentine *
    10.Sam Norton-Knight
    11.Drew Mitchell *
    12.Gene Fairbanks
    13.Scott Staniforth (vc) *
    14.Digby Ioane
    15.Cameron Shepherd *

16.James McCormack
    17.Matt Dunning *
    18.Will Caldwell
    19.David Croft *
    20.Josh Holmes
    21.Morgan Turinui *
    22.Adam Ashley-Cooper *

* denotes has played for the Wallabies.

Looks like a good team although im surprised to see the Brumbies third string hooker McCormack get a spot over Polota-Nau.

Great to see Richard Brown has been given the #7 jersey after such a frustrating year with injuries, he was great in the games he did play this year and will be a key player for the Force next season.

First time we get to see the new Force back 3 in action so i hope Fox Sports pull there finger out and show this bloody match.

Not sure what the Fiji team is but i know that winger Sekove Leawere, hooker Joeli Lotawa, halfback Emosi Vucago, centre Maleli Kunavore and flanker Semisi Naevo have been dropped for this match after they went on a bender in Japan and missed training,got into a brawl and trashed a hotel room in Osaka. :lol:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. sanzar

sanzar Guest

That's a pretty good A team... Is this going to be telecast?

4. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

I just called Foxtel again and they said that they dont have the rights to the game :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

5. sanzar

sanzar Guest

F#CK they're a bunch of muppets! Why can't they get a dedicated rugby channel??? We've got an AFL FFS.

6. Wally

Wally Guest

How hard could it be to get the rights to an Australia 'A' game? About as hard as trying to quantify why your friends like or support you, that's how hard.

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Doesn't the ABC have the rights for all Aus 'A' games? They used to...

8. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Ioane and Shepherd with a hat-trick each........ nice! ,wish i could 'av watched the bloody game.

9. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Well Australia 'A' smashed Fiji again in there second match on friday night 80-9 scoring 12 tries to zip.

The Western Force back three scored another 6 tries, this time it was Drew Mitchell with a hat-trick off the bench, M.O.T.M Cameron Shepherd scored 2 and Ioane set up a few and scored 1 himself.

10. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

i went to the game on saturday night, it was unformtunately pretty embarrasing for the fijians. i wanted them to score at least 1 try. it's not that exciting when it's a one way street but good experience for the A's

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!