• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia and Argentina alternate kits?

S

soto14

Hi, I realized that Australia and Argentina have no alternate kits in the game. Is this a bug, or is it that the teams have no alternate kits in real life?

Yes they have. But they never wear them. Argentina alternate kit is dark blue and grey. And Australia's i think it's green.

They have kits in the game the location codes show that, but you cant select them.. lol

i didn't think the wallabies had an alternate kit in real life, the green jersey's that they sell on ebay look like cheap fakes

I'm certain that at some stage in the past the Wallabies have had to play with a white jersey on at least one occasion... need to look this up...

But generally they don't have an alternate kit... off the top of my head I can't think of another international team with a gold/yellow jersey?

<div class='quotemain'>
australia is white in the game
[/b]

And have you been able to play with that? [/b][/quote]

If you change the name of the alternative jersey it is possible.

I explain for angentina and australia just one kit but in the data.gob you see 2 kits for australia argentina i don t remember

if you rename the alternative australia kit (white) with the name fsh of the true jerseys it s ok.

But we don t know to use the 2 jerseys with australia and argentina

I'm certain that at some stage in the past the Wallabies have had to play with a white jersey on at least one occasion... need to look this up...

But generally they don't have an alternate kit... off the top of my head I can't think of another international team with a gold/yellow jersey? [/b]

Romania.

the only alternate strip i remember the wallabies wearing was the pale blue jersey. i think this was in the 90's to commemorate 100 years of rugby or maybe i just plucked that one out of thin air

I found 2 argentina jerseys simple match and world cup and just one australia white jerseys in the data.gob
And i have too 4 mini kits white in data.gob

Good find, but no chance of using them. Seems odd why they didnt ake them selectable if they made kits for them in the .gob

I know i tried to change the xml but not change

<team name="Australia" location="australia" id="2">
<kit name="main" location="homekit" collar="A"/>
<kit name="alternate" location="awaykit" collar="A"/>
in
<team name="Australia" location="australia" id="2">
<kit name="Home" location="homekit" collar="A"/>
<kit name="Away" location="awaykit" collar="A"/>

maybe where is the list location home kit and away kit, it is possible the jerseys not in the list ????

In 95 Australia played against Romania and wore this stunner!!

74266492.jpg
:cheers:

Is there any chance that someone put those alternate kits that are hidden in the game in a downloadable file so we can replace the original by them and play loose games with those kits?

Latest posts