• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia in South Africa 2006

The arrogance of the other fella with Greig was unbelieveable, "it won't come down to Hall at all, Telemachus will wrap it up here"

Outside of Australia Tony Greig turns into a ******.

Where's Groen??

you up for a little sig bet on the final game my fellow sandgroper?

WORLD RECORD SCORE FOR AUSTRALIA 3/434

:cheers: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

That was absolutely massive. Brilliant batting from the Aussies. I feel sorry for the SAffers, the bowlers got clobbered!

Coco

Originally posted by Coco@Mar 13 2006, 12:00 AM
I feel sorry for the SAffers, the bowlers got clobbered!

You feel sorry for them?

I guess they'll learn to keep there mouth shut from now on.

The cost of FOXTEL per month = $49:95

Beer and Snacks =$20

Seeing the faces on the SA players and fans after there team has been SMASHED for the highest score in 1day history......= PRICELESS :cheers:

yes i'm a prick :)

YEs...

Well yuo have to don't you, there always has to be a losing side and everyone feels sorry. Telemachus gave too many no-balls away.

Coco

There gonna do it......... unless we can get a couple of wickets...... there gonna do it.

Looks like Braken just dropped the match

Don't think so, with Kallis at the crease now I think the run rate will fall back, huge pressure now on Gibbs.

There goes Gibbs, its gonna be tough for them now ....... but still theres no pressure ,someone like Kemp can just swing for fences...and you never know.

Incredible stuff, amazing. Don't think we'll see a game like that ever. Wonder what odds you would have got on SA chasing that total down.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 13 2006, 12:13 AM
The cost of FOXTEL per month = $49:95

Beer and Snacks =$20

Seeing the faces on the SA players and fans after there team has been SMASHED for the highest score in 1day history......= PRICELESS :cheers:

yes i'm a prick :)

The faces of every Aussie, including a prick named The Truth, when they witnessed their bunch of dead-beat bowlers fail to defend the (at the time) highest score in 1 day cricket history...PRICELESS

The Aussie shower room, and the look on Mick Lewis' face after he was refused a quickie by Sunshine Bracken because he had just been tonked for the most expensive 10 over spell in 1 day cricket history...PRICELESS

The perplexed look on Genius Lee's face afterwards, on stating that "Ricky Pontings Africa-sized bald spot DID NOT predict that would happen!"...PRICELESS

The Truth...what exactly does humble pie taste like, Prick?

Great comeback, a brillaint game well done SA, and well done Mick Lewis for helping them get there... :bravo:

Coco

Yes i admit i didn't think SA would win .... i was wrong , geat play by them

yes i am a prick :) , but by SA standards that means i'm pretty much a great guy B)

thing is if Australia won this game you wouldn't have come anywhere near this thread, but now that they won you come here gloating about the win when you've never previously posted in this section...... good on ya :toss:

Nope I'm not gloating...just reveling. I actually wouldn't have posted a thing if you hadn't jumped the gun in the gloating stakes. You seriously believe your comments weren't worthy of a reply?

But like you say, I wouldn't have ventured anywhere near this thread if we had lost. But we won. And incredibly too. So bend over... I'll sing the "Aussie Aussie Aussie" part, you do the rest...

Well I just made my daily trip to www.cricinfo.com and OMFG I'm still struggling to belive that. Was the pitch a road or something? And Yeah The Truth! you did make an arse of yourself, but whats different.

Latest posts