• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia in South Africa 2006

Clean sweep!!!

Great win by the Aussies today, Kaspa couldn't bowl ,Langer couldn't bat so basically they won with 9 players.

wicked :D makes it easier for new zealand over there, though it will be a tough ask for new zealnd to win over there. i am looking forward to that series now :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 4 2006, 09:34 PM
wicked :D makes it easier for new zealand over there, though it will be a tough ask for new zealnd to win over there. i am looking forward to that series now :)
That should be a pretty close series, although Ntini could be a handfull for the Kiwis ......... he's been bowling really well lately

In other news ..... India swept England :cheers: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Originally posted by Serge+Mar 31 2006, 02:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Mar 28 2006, 03:34 PM
Test match cricket is what cricket is all about
That is how I see it.

Test cricket is the true form of the game. ODI were made to attract crowds. Test matches are the true test of your cricketing ability. [/b]
yeah if we start saying ODI's are important, where do we stop for 20/20

TEST Cricket.........is Cricket

ODI's and 20/20 - like rugby 7's............quick format of the game to attract the masses

although i dont like losing ODI's

i'd rather win the TEST's

ICC champions trophy and world cup only count, coz its the only way to have cricket played by all nations in a world cup type format

Since when did ICC Champions Trophy count? Mate the only ODIs that ever actually count for something take place every four years at the World Cup.

Originally posted by Wally@Apr 5 2006, 01:56 PM
Since when did ICC Champions Trophy count? Mate the only ODIs that ever actually count for something take place every four years at the World Cup.
Seeing we dont hold it.........it counts

anything we dont hold counts

Especially those farkin burnt thingys........that come from volcanoes

lava?

or ashes? wearnt they ashes from stumps or some dead guy? i have always wanted to know what the ashes were of.

or is it just an urn with nothing inside it? just people think there is somehting inside it

*ponders*

Latest posts