Australia + Kooga = Official New Kit Sponsor 2010

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by O'Rothlain, Oct 24, 2009.

1. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

I know we've talked about this in the past, and for the life of me I can't seem to find where. However, now the news is completely official with more than just a couple of newspaper stories...we've now got official confirmation from the ARU.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    http://rugby.com.au/news/article,134179.html
    I had suspected that we would see these shirts in the Autumn Internationals, but alas, I had hoped in vain. So, January it is. They should've launched them before Christmas, in my humble, but wise, opinion...you know so kids and man-childs like myself could get them as christmas prezzies.
    So, post anything relating to this here.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Woldog

Woldog Guest

Saw the Kooga Reds training jerseys today, looks 20,000 times better than last years one, looks like they put some thought into it.

4. Olyy

Olyy Guest

It would've made sense to release them for the AIs, seems like releasing them after Christmas is sort of a mini off season (unless Australia play some internationals then), as i presume more jerseys are sold when the teams are about to play, than when they're not

5. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I got these from the QRU website.

6. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

...and the brumbies too.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.kooga.com.au/newsroom/article_70/index.htm

7. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

Just a query, how does the apparel sponsor work for the Aussie S14 teams, do each teams have individual contracts with whoever they wish or is it collectivley contracted???

Coz I remember when most had the Canterbury gears in '06 or '07 (not really sure here), then this year, all of them switched to ISC.

Now I see from the above posts that the Reds & Brumbies have joined up with KooGa as well. What about the Tahs & the Force??

8. Fushitsusha

Fushitsusha Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juggernaut @ Oct 26 2009, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The Tahs have come with Canterbury... I don't have a link for it right now but it's what you'd expect...

Unsure about the Force...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!