• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia + Kooga = Official New Kit Sponsor 2010

O

O'Rothlain

I know we've talked about this in the past, and for the life of me I can't seem to find where. However, now the news is completely official with more than just a couple of newspaper stories...we've now got official confirmation from the ARU.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
KooGa has joined ARU as a major partner in a four-year deal, starting from 2010, as the Qantas Wallabies’ official apparel provider, replacing previous long-term partner Canterbury after a valued 10-year association[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The launch is planned for January and, until then, it will be a matter of wait-and-see with a sense of anticipation for everyone.[/b]
[url]http://rugby.com.au/news/article,134179.html[/url]
I had suspected that we would see these shirts in the Autumn Internationals, but alas, I had hoped in vain. So, January it is. They should've launched them before Christmas, in my humble, but wise, opinion...you know so kids and man-childs like myself could get them as christmas prezzies.
So, post anything relating to this here.

Saw the Kooga Reds training jerseys today, looks 20,000 times better than last years one, looks like they put some thought into it.

It would've made sense to release them for the AIs, seems like releasing them after Christmas is sort of a mini off season (unless Australia play some internationals then), as i presume more jerseys are sold when the teams are about to play, than when they're not

train056.jpg

train100.jpg

I got these from the QRU website.

Just a query, how does the apparel sponsor work for the Aussie S14 teams, do each teams have individual contracts with whoever they wish or is it collectivley contracted???

Coz I remember when most had the Canterbury gears in '06 or '07 (not really sure here), then this year, all of them switched to ISC.

Now I see from the above posts that the Reds & Brumbies have joined up with KooGa as well. What about the Tahs & the Force??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juggernaut @ Oct 26 2009, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a query, how does the apparel sponsor work for the Aussie S14 teams, do each teams have individual contracts with whoever they wish or is it collectivley contracted???

Coz I remember when most had the Canterbury gears in '06 or '07 (not really sure here), then this year, all of them switched to ISC.

Now I see from the above posts that the Reds & Brumbies have joined up with KooGa as well. What about the Tahs & the Force??[/b]

The Tahs have come with Canterbury... I don't have a link for it right now but it's what you'd expect...

Unsure about the Force...

Latest posts