• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia v South Africa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Sep 1 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Sep 1 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Sep 1 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course. But ... when did you last do that scalping thing on Ireland?

You guys have surrendered plenty dyed-blond mullets the past few years, so thanks for that. Sadly, the government finances are so bad we've had to flog them them as wigs for the Eurovision song contest.

Declan Kidney to outwit your cheating Numbnuts coach! :p[/b]

I'm going to eat my cats poo if we lose to Ireland this year. I don't think i will recover from that...
[/b][/quote]

Start preparing because I see this being a developement tour and alot of first teamers staying home. However should we be full strengh I might have a nibble myself if we lose to Ireland.
[/b][/quote]

The Bokke and Jericho eating their own crap if South Africa lose? Never will I cheer harder than I will this coming November!

I know i'm a bit late but I only had the time to watch 2 matches last weekend. Leopards vs Boland which was sloppy at times but a great watch with teams trying to play expansive rugby,

and the other was Australia vs South Africa. While I disagree with Shtove. I thought South Africa really did come with a more attack with ball in hand (rather than through the air) orientated attitude than they've had so far this year and Fourie in particular looked dangerous.

However did they did look rusty in that facet of play and were it not for a certain mister Adam Ashley-Cooper getting stuck in a position that did not suit him, I think that said rustiness would have been far more evident. I'm not trying to take anything away from a brilliant South Africa performance, that's just how it appeared to me.

I do agree with Shtove though, that what made the set-piece gave memories of the backs seem far better compared to opem play where they still seem to struggle to get ball out wide.

I know people will bite my head off, but I've been converted. 10. Barnes 12. Giteau should be given a go. Giteau was brilliant at centre.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Sep 1 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You guys have surrendered plenty dyed-blond mullets the past few years, so thanks for that. Sadly, the government finances are so bad we've had to flog them them as wigs for the Eurovision song contest.

I'm going to eat my cats poo if we lose to Ireland this year. I don't think i will recover from that...
[/b][/quote]

Start preparing because I see this being a developement tour and alot of first teamers staying home. However should we be full strengh I might have a nibble myself if we lose to Ireland.
[/b][/quote]
Keep us posted on whether it's a development tour. Should the world champions take the foot off the gas?

Oh yeah. Cat crap is quite nutritious, but not as tasty as the **** of Afrikaner bulls.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Sep 2 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Sep 1 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Keep us posted on whether it's a development tour. Should the world champions take the foot off the gas?

Oh yeah. Cat crap is quite nutritious, but not as tasty as the **** of Afrikaner bulls.
[/b][/quote]

Uh hu care to tell us about this story :lol:

Latest posts