Australia vs New Zealand

Discussion in 'Rugby League World Cup 2008' started by St Helens RLFC, Nov 21, 2008.

1. I'm looking forward to this game. May I say on behalf of the entire rugby league community outside of Australia:

COME ON KIWIZ!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. danny

danny Guest

Ill 2nd that, no-one wants to see a one sided game they want a balls out,action packed game that could go either way. Well a Kiwi victory. They have done it before so why not?

4. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Australia by 97

5. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Is it definitely going to be played?

6. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 21 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well the weather report looks okay

http://www.weather.com.au/qld/brisbane/detailed

And the weather looks okay down the road at the 'Gabba'

They just confirmed during the cricket comentary that the games was on for sure

7. nam97

nam97 Guest

As an educated guess I'd say Australia to win 76-4. They'll come out and destroy us, we'll try to beat them up and just play like thugs. The Aussies won't be intimated at all, they'll do what they do and run up the score big time.

8. My heart lays with Australia, but I would bust a gut laughing if the Kiwis rolled them

9. DanCarterite

DanCarterite Guest

I've probably only watched half an hour of the League world cup, the final's pairing was never in doubt and being realistic nothing short of a miracle will prevent the Aussies taking out the match. If there was a little more doubt in the thing it might have been more interesting, as it is the Rugby League world cup is pretty much a non-event. What's the point in watching if you already know what's going to happen?

10. QLD

QLD Guest

Predictions:

Australia will win but not by a lot with weather conditions to make it a scrappy game
    Greg Inglis will carve the Kiwis up just like he did against NSW in origin 2 this year and get man of the match
    Wolfman to tame the Beast

11. QLD

QLD Guest

Aren't the Poms supposed to be in the final, I mean they have a great team and all.

12. Radman

Radman Guest

As long as it is close I don't care, a win would be a huge bonus.

13. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

30 minutes,
    Aus 10
    NZ 30

Wahoo!

14. Klarkash-ton

Klarkash-ton Guest

you heartless *******!

half time it's close, but kiwis are holding on... 16 to 12 in favour of the evil league empire

15. Klarkash-ton

Klarkash-ton Guest

50 minutes, kiwis score, 18-16 to NZ

16. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Well bugger me, this looks like a game! I'll have to head downstairs for the last 30!

17. nam97

nam97 Guest

NO. F-ING. WAY.

Can it be? God, I bloody well hope we can hang in here, how sweet would it be?!?!

18. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Nov 22 2008, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And they are travelling pretty well too

19. cyRil

cyRil Guest

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
    BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD??!!!!

20. Klarkash-ton

Klarkash-ton Guest

60 minutes, most bizaarre try ever, kiwis 22-16, kick to come

21. Klarkash-ton

Klarkash-ton Guest

kiwis looking tired, Aussies looking rattled, but Aussies are professional and get it together. In the end they make it look easy, but can't convert either, 22-20 to NZ.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!