• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Autumn internationals England - post lions and argentina tour

I truely hope underhill amd tje curry twins smash it early season so to earn more international experience to have a reletivly experanced and solid 7 ready for the RWC. Same goes for kvesic, never been a fan but baxter can drag him up im hoping

Same here. Ideaally that's the group competing for the 7 shirt for the AIs.

I'm really excited to see what Baxter can do with Kvesic. He's got a very good track record of rejuvenating players who have become a little stale at other clubs - Waldrom and Devoto standing out as two good examples - and I think he will turn Kvesic back in to a genuine contender.

Same here. Ideaally that's the group competing for the 7 shirt for the AIs.

I'm really excited to see what Baxter can do with Kvesic. He's got a very good track record of rejuvenating players who have become a little stale at other clubs - Waldrom and Devoto standing out as two good examples - and I think he will turn Kvesic back in to a genuine contender.

And kvesic is still quite young so it works well and i know

Waldrom
Devoto
Woodburn
Short
And i really want us to get Iseikwe :)

Last year
Hask

Next year
Kvesic
Underhill
B curry
T curry
And
Hask but he prob a six

Eh?

I re-read the thread and most people have mentioned him but as Eddie has said he'll rest Lions tourists (albeit on a case by case basis), I think we're mostly speculating that he may be one of those given time off across the AIs.

Latest posts