England
Club or Nation
Sale
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Live on BT Sport

Judging by the cheer when Goode spilt the high ball it sounds like the fez heads are outnumbered by chiefs and non-fez-loving neutrals.

Why does a Tigers fan want Saracens to win?

Judging by the cheer when Goode spilt the high ball it sounds like the fez heads are outnumbered by chiefs and non-fez-loving neutrals.

Why does a Tigers fan want Saracens to win?

Saracens have been the best team in the league by a distance TBF, and i don't have a romanticised view of Exeter who have been a top team for a bit. (If it was Saracens V say Sale or a someone i would be supporting the other team).

i also admire they team more TBH, plenty of EQ players and Academy players not many players where big big name signings at the time I respect them.

Sounds like you're romanticising Sarries a bit :p
They bought in a lot of their EQP, as well. Vunipola brothers, Dick Wiggle and Charlie, Ashton.
I like them a lot more than I used to, to be fair. The loss of Borthwick and Venter went a long way for that. Once Ashton slings his hook then they'll be even nicer.

Chiefs aren't going to get far in this game by giving away the ball every phase - aimless kicking and poor handling.

Sounds like you're romanticising Sarries a bit :p
They bought in a lot of their EQP, as well. Vunipola brothers, Dick Wiggle and Charlie, Ashton.
I like them a lot more than I used to, to be fair. The loss of Borthwick and Venter went a long way for that. Once Ashton slings his hook then they'll be even nicer.

Chiefs aren't going to get far in this game by giving away the ball every phase - aimless kicking and poor handling.

Oh i know they brought in plenty of players as well, Just have a lot of respect for them.

but i mean I respect their academy progress and
Exeter have 5 academy products in the 23
Sarries have 7 academy products in the 23

(I also getting fecked off with exeter being compared with LCFC).
(agreed once about ashton going).

If it was Bath or Wasps V Exeter i would be supporting Exeter.

- - - Updated - - -

And want hodgson to finish with the double.

Sarries playing the more adventurous rugby.

Don't understand why Chudley is rated by some people... Very average IMO

Good shout, although their academy Sh looked really good for the u20s

Chiefs not playing like Chiefs. Being strangled by Sarries, suffering from nerves and silly mistakes. They should have seen this coming and prepared for it. Embarrassing first half. Sort it out boys.

Chiefs ridiculously predictable
Sarries are sending a blitz runner at the guy who's going to receive the pass every time

Slades had a game to forget, and LCD has been completely over showed by Yeandle so far

But Nowell isn't a winger?

- - - Updated - - -

Exeter are a 9 and a Back 3 away from a complete team mind.

Get that aussie 9 they are linked to (White i think) and Lewington and they are looking good.

But Nowell isn't a winger?

- - - Updated - - -

Exeter are a 9 and a Back 3 away from a complete team mind.

Get that aussie 9 they are linked to (White i think) and Lewington and they are looking good.

Lachlan Turner hasn't played much.

Latest posts