1. Nathan Catt
2. Ross Batty
3. Kane Palma-Newport
4. Charlie Ewels
5. Elliott Stooke
6. Tom Ellis
7. Francois Louw (c)
8. Taulupe Faletau

16. Chris Brooker; 17. Beno Obano; 18. Shaun Knight; 19. David Denton; 20. Zach Mercer
21. Chris Cook; 22. Rhys Priestland; 23. Tom Homer

Tigers:
15 Telusa Veainu
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Mathew Tait
12 Maxime Mermoz
11 JP Pietersen
10 Freddie Burns
9 Ben Youngs
1 Ellis Genge
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Dan Cole
4 Dom Barrow
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Mike Fitzgerald
7 Brendon O'Connor
8 Luke Hamilton

16 George McGuigan; 17 Michele Rizzo; 18 Fraser Balmain; 19 Mike Williams; 20 Harry Thacker
21 Ben White; 22 Owen Williams; 23 Jack Roberts

Unavailable for Bath:
Nick Auterac, Tom Dunn, Michael van Vuuren, Jack Walker, Max Lahiff, Henry Thomas, Dave Attwood, Luke Charteris, Matt Garvey, Rory Jennings, Robbie Fruean, Aled Brew, Harry Davies, Jeff Williams.

Last edited:
Someone at work today suggested instead of 'The Clash' Gloucester and Bath should play each other at the Mellenium Stadium. Have to say that was way more appealing idea.

Someone at work today suggested instead of 'The Clash' Gloucester and Bath should play each other at the Mellenium Stadium. Have to say that was way more appealing idea.

only because you have a chance of beating Gloucester..

I fancy Tigers to beat Bath today. Otherwise, home wins for Chiefs, Sarries and Wasps.

That was a very harsh yellow on Bath considering the player involved was a sub after the warning.

Still enjoying Bath not screwing up a game for a change might still lose but at least we haven't throw this away.

- - - Updated - - -

Just out of curiosity why is Tigers and Bath at HQ
£££

Dai must have been listening to me, this team makes far better use of the players we've got:

1) Glad to see Thompson get a go, Hughes has looked highly ineffectual, so whether that's through tiredness or being worked out we need to try something else.
2) Cipriani was terrible at Leinster and not good the week before. Gopperth in at ten is a no-brainer, there's really no excuse for a guy with so much experience including premiership and European finals, England caps etc, going so missing in big games.
3) Beale is a born playmaker and will play at 12 for Australia, it makes all the sense in the world to get him involved in the attacking line more.
4) Willie Le Roux is a full-back - wasted on the wing, so glad to see this given a run.
5) Wait am I literally going insane? When the **** did Paul Doran-Jones switch to wasps? I must really not have been paying any attention to rugby recently...

STARTING XV
1 Matt Mullan
2 Tommy Taylor
3 Phil Swainston
4 Joe Launchbury
5 Kearnan Myall
6 Ashley Johnson
7 Thomas Young
8 Guy Thompson
9 Joe Simpson
10 Jimmy Gopperth
11 Josh Bassett
12 Kurtley Beale
13Elliot Daly
14 Christian Wade
15 Willie Le Roux

SUBSTITUTES
16Tom Cruse
17 Tom Bristow
18 Paul Doran-Jones
19 Matt Symons
20 Nathan Hughes
21Dan Robson
22 Danny Cipriani
23Alapati Leiua

Thanks Toby, not sure how I missed that one. Can we presume from that he's not in Gloucester top 3 choices? Hope he's not still too much of a penalty machine!

Latest posts