17) Bateman
18) Cole
19) Fitzgerald
20) O'Connor
21) Harrison
22) Ford
23) Holmes/Tait

Oh ducking hell!

Another season of me being away everytime we are on the bloody television ah well lets start how we mean to go on. Away to Leicester.....yeah George Ford is going to put us to the sword isn't he?

Oh ducking hell!

Another season of me being away everytime we are on the bloody television
In my experience the rare times I'm not working and we're on TV we get a spanking, So maybe it's not so bad

Hi guys,

A little help please ... I'm having a go at Aviva version of Fantasy Rugby Draft, for the first time this year, and am trying to find a site that has all of the players/teams named, for all of the teams, for the round.

Any suggestions

Ta

Leicester Tigers (v Bath Rugby, Welford Road, Sunday 3.00pm)
15 Telusa Veainu
14 Nick Malouf
13 Manu Tuilagi
12 Matt Toomua
11 Jonny May
10 George Ford
9 Ben Youngs
1 Ellis Genge
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Logovi'i Mulipola
4 Dom Barrow
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Dominic Ryan
7 Brendon O'Connor
8 Sione Kalamafoni

Replacements
16 Harry Thacker
17 Greg Bateman
18 Dan Cole
19 Mike Williams
20 Luke Hamilton
21 Sam Harrison
22 Joe Ford
23 Mathew Tait

Sale:
Mike Haley, Denny Solomona, Will Addison, Sam James, Byron McGuigan, AJ MacGinty, Faf de Klerk, Ross Harrison, Rob Webber, Halani Aulika, Bryan Evans, Josh Beaumont, Jono Ross, Ben Curry, Josh Strauss

Replacements: Marc Jones, James Flynn, AlexTarus, Andrei Ostrikov, TJ Ioane, Tom Curry, Will Cliff and Mark Jennings

Like it a lot.
Bit of a risk bringing in Webber and Aulika with no pre-season games, But we need their bulk as our front row continues to be iffy and our 2nd row (though both very good players) isn't the biggest.
Great to see McGuigan rewarded for his end of season form.

Back-row looks mega.

JOC due back next week I believe

Sale:
Mike Haley, Denny Solomona, Will Addison, Sam James, Byron McGuigan, AJ MacGinty, Faf de Klerk, Ross Harrison, Rob Webber, Halani Aulika, Bryan Evans, Josh Beaumont, Jono Ross, Ben Curry, Josh Strauss

Replacements: Marc Jones, James Flynn, AlexTarus, Andrei Ostrikov, TJ Ioane, Tom Curry, Will Cliff and Mark Jennings

Like it a lot.
Bit of a risk bringing in Webber and Aulika with no pre-season games, But we need their bulk as our front row continues to be iffy and our 2nd row (though both very good players) isn't the biggest.
Great to see McGuigan rewarded for his end of season form.

Back-row looks mega.

JOC due back next week I believe

what odds for Aulika getting binned in the first 5 mins?

That Back row is seriously dangerous and the backs certainly have bite.

Just the usual worry about the tight 5 balance i guess.

21192701_1662711577075095_6548634649315306463_n.png

Was kind of hoping to see Louw and Underhill as our backrow... Or at least have both in the squad.

Surprised by the Halfback pairing as well.

Strong back 3 I reckon though.

Hi guys,

A little help please ... I'm having a go at Aviva version of Fantasy Rugby Draft, for the first time this year, and am trying to find a site that has all of the players/teams named, for all of the teams, for the round.

Any suggestions

Ta

Haha, me too. For some reason I ended up with a whole raft of Glouster and Exeter players who don't even seem available. Gonna be a long year.

what odds for Aulika getting binned in the first 5 mins?
He'll definitely get a card but i think 2nd half is more likely, then we'll bring on our bench prop who will get promptly injured and go uncontested

Very strong Tigers line-up.

Bath not at their strongest.

Expect a TBP win by 15 points.

If that Tigers back line clicks, and stays fit, they are going to cause havoc.

Pleased to see Auterac back involved for Barf, disappointed that Underhill isn't.

Oh ducking hell!

Another season of me being away everytime we are on the bloody television ah well lets start how we mean to go on. Away to Leicester.....yeah George Ford is going to put us to the sword isn't he?
Nah mate he's shite, Farrelk's way better, always said so.

Hi guys,

Any suggestions

Ta

Aviva premiership app. Is it the rugby magazine one? There is a rugby forum league on the site