English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
lSc9e1M.png

We rarely get a result against Chiefs (barring, of course, the hammering we gave them at Sandy park a number of years ago) - couple that with it being televised (our Achilles heel) and I think we'll be in for a long night.

Luckily I'm turning 18 for the 10th time on Friday so won't be watching/getting my heart broken.

Big game at KP on Sunday. We're playing excellent stuff, but more so in the games we aren't playing well....we're still getting results. KP is already a full house sell out. Should be a good game, I hope

Looking forward for the sale vs Chiefs game. I think it should be a good result for Chiefs though a tough game with sale at home. Havnt seen the de clerk, o connor partnership.

Need a BP win seen as sarries will get one.

Addison back from injury early and straight in at fullback

Team v Exeter Chiefs
15 Will Addison Captain
14 Denny Solomona
13 Sam James
12 Mark Jennings
11 Byron McGuigan
10 James O'Connor
9 Faf de Klerk
1 Ross Harrison
2 Rob Webber
3 WillGriff John
4 Bryn Evans
5 Andrei Ostrikov
6 Jono Ross
7 Tom Curry
8 Josh Strauss

16 Marc Jones
17 James Flynn
18 Halani Aulika
19 George Nott
20 TJ Ioane
21 Cameron Neild
22 Will Cliff
23 Mike Haley

Leicester Tigers (v Newcastle Falcons, away, Sunday 3.00pm)

15 Telusa Veainu

14 Nick Malouf

13 Matt Smith

12 Mathew Tait

11 Jonny May

10 George Ford

9 Ben Youngs

1 Ellis Genge

2 Tom Youngs (c)

3 Dan Cole

4 Dom Barrow

5 Graham Kitchener

6 Valentino Mapapalangi

7 Brendon O'Connor

8 Sione Kalamafoni

Replacements

16 Harry Thacker
17 Greg Bateman
18 Pat Cilliers
19 Harry Wells
20 Luke Hamilton
21 Sam Harrison
22 Joe Ford
23 Adam Thompstone

Gonna be a cracker at KP. Sell out. Falcons biggest game in years IMO.

Sale at the aj bell will be a tough ask for chiefs, resting woodburn (i hope rather than injured) give Short a chance but takes alot away from the team. Hes on form both in attack amd defence. And esoecially in the air.

Should be a good one.

Should be a good one.

It was if you're called Henry Slade! I wasn't concentrating 100%, but everything I saw him do was good (or better). What did anyone make of the battle of the sevens? My impression was the Curry came out with more credit than Simmonds, but as I say, I wasn't glued to the game.

It was if you're called Henry Slade! I wasn't concentrating 100%, but everything I saw him do was good (or better). What did anyone make of the battle of the sevens? My impression was the Curry came out with more credit than Simmonds, but as I say, I wasn't glued to the game.

Dont think thats true, simmonds had a good all round game.
Woodburn definitely came out with more credit than Solomona though.

Anyone have any info on the Yarde thing?

Clearly, he's off... apparently immediately.

What I want to know is what's caused it to become so awkward, so quickly.
I mean... someone has to have acted inappropriately for this to happen, surely?

From what i gather he missed training last week, so was dropped from the game and promptly threw a hissy fit stopped turning up to training and requested a release.
Someone on the Quins forum posted an article where Eddie Jones said Yarde is a bit of a twat with a massive ego, So it seems in character.

Latest posts