English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
P5JhZTx.png

Gloucester are much improve this season and showed it yesterday, defended a man down and didnt concede a point.

Good deserved BP win.

Leicester should win pretty well but work for it.

Bath v Quins, with both team missing their internstionals i think Quins have put out the stronger side, they gave chiefs a scare last week and Bath were made to work even harder by Lirish. Away win, losing bp.

Sale v Saints..Im not sure. I reckon a home win with losing BP for saints.

The big games are on Sunday for me.

Lirish vs Wasps, Wasps BP win. (Going to this one :) ) Lirish pushed bath close and are a good team but they are not in Wasps league.

With Cips back i expected the last 20 to be Robson, La roux, Goppath, Lovobalavu, Wade, Miller. Thats the point i expect them really turn the screw.

Sarries v Chiefs, with internstionals missing or rested i think Chiefs have a really good chance at an away win over sarries. But not an easy game by any stretch. Away BP win, home losing BP.

Just my opinions feel free to disagree :)

We'll do well to get 5 points against a strong Worcester team today with our depleted squad. Expect the crowd to bring us home. Hopefully Worcester don't commit 20+ penalties in their own half.

Well done Worcester! Sadly Sixways Cheryl seems to have disappeared before their day in the sun.

A much needed win but that was a terrible game, especially as Saints had 3 cards and we failed to capitalise at all.
Yarde knocked on with the tryline begging twice, once after an excellent run, just couldn't finish them

Not sure anyone would have predicted Not Nots vs Cockroaches to be 3 - 0 at halftime.

Was at the Lirish game. They were ahead most of the game. Cips made a huge difference adding tempo to the game. Back to Cips Basset Goppath Daly Wade la roux. Next week more than likly.

Well done Worcester! Sadly Sixways Cheryl seems to have disappeared before their day in the sun.
They pretty much turned their season around when they added Jono Lance (not saying he's the sole reason for their success, but a bunch of players have lifted since that first week he played)

Not surprised by the result at Welford Road to be honest. Worcester at full strength are better than 11th and us missing 15+ was always going to heavily impact things. A-team stuffed them though.

Just watched the Bath v Quins match - I'd recommend neutrals to watch the first 15-20 minutes, as there's quite a lot to talk about there... and nothing to talk about through the rest of the match.
Great tries by Grant and Stooke; and some... less than great play by Chisholm and Walker - lucky not to be a red and a yellow, rather than a yellow and a nothingness IMO; though I completely understand a ref not wanting to do that 10 minutes into a match.

They pretty much turned their season around when they added Jono Lance (not saying he's the sole reason for their success, but a bunch of players have lifted since that first week he played)

Lance made a difference in that game for sure. I don't think he's played in their last two games though?

The return of Hougaard, Mills, Heem, Pennell and Schonert is key. Effectively, they've got back a third of their first choice 15 and Adams and Spencer are in the form of their lives.

It's great to see an unfancied side having a real go and playing attractive, attacking rugby.

Lance made a difference in that game for sure. I don't think he's played in their last two games though?

The return of Hougaard, Mills, Heem, Pennell and Schonert is key. Effectively, they've got back a third of their first choice 15 and Adams and Spencer are in the form of their lives.

It's great to see an unfancied side having a real go and playing attractive, attacking rugby.
His first Premiership game was in round 7 against Quins. They put 35 points on the board when they only had 7 tries as a team all season up until that point. He had two try assists and put in a crossing kick which set up a third. He played round 8 as well.

Overall I don't think it's all him, obviously, and this week he had a quieter one as well. But they've been a lot more competitive since that week 7 as a lot of their players have lifted and started to come into previously absent form.

Latest posts