1 Rob Vickers
2 Kyle Cooper
3 Jon Welsh
4 Calum Green
5 Will Witty
6 Evan Olmstead
7 Nili Latu
8 Ally Hogg

16 Scott Lawson; 17 Sam Lockwood; 18 Trevor Davison; 19 Ryan Burrows; 20 Callum Chick
21 Sonatane Takulua; 22 Joel Hodgson; 23 Maxime Mermoz

Bath:

15. James Wilson
14. Aled Brew
13. Will Hurrell
12. Ben Tapuai
11. Cooper Vuna
10. Freddie Burns
9. Kahn Fotuali'i

1. Lucas Noguera
2. Ross Batty
3. Max Lahiff
4. James Phillips
5. Elliott Stooke
6. Matt Garvey (c)
7. Paul Grant
8. Zach Mercer

16. Nathan Charles; 17. Beno Obano; 18. Anthony Perenise; 19. Levi Douglas; 20. Josh Bayliss
21. Chris Cook; 22. Josh Lewis; 23. Jeff Williams

Just the 22 players unavailable for Bath this week...

Leicester Tigers (v Harlequins, Welford Road, Saturday 3.00pm)

15 Telusa Veainu

14 Adam Thompstone

13 Manu Tuilagi

12 Gareth Owen

11 Jonah Holmes

10 Matt Toomua

9 Sam Harrison

1 Greg Bateman

2 Tom Youngs (c)

3 Logovi'i Mulipola

4 Mike Fitzgerald

5 Graham Kitchener

6 Mike Williams

7 Brendon O'Connor

8 Sione Kalamafoni

Replacements

16 Tatafu Polota-Nau

17 Michele Rizzo

18 Pat Cilliers

19 Harry Wells

20 Luke Hamilton

21 Harry Simmons

22 Joe Ford

23 Mathew Tait

DWE0TD0VQAAzY17.jpg

Saracens team to face Sale Sharks:

Backs:

Alex Goode (251)
Liam Williams (9)
Marcelo Bosch (112)
Brad Barritt (212)
Chris Wyles (244)
Alex Lozowski (50)
Ben Spencer (121)
Forwards:

Richard Barrington (125)
Christopher Tolofua (16)
Juan Figallo (79)
Nick Isiekwe (24)
George Kruis (151)
Calum Clark (16)
Schalk Burger (43)
Jackson Wray (190)
Replacements:

Scott Spurling (28)
Hayden Thompson-Stringer (22)
Kieran Longbottom (12)
Mark Flanagan (15)
Ben Earl (15)
Tom Whiteley (11)
Max Malins (12)
Nathan Earle (34)

Disappointed to get home and find the Bath game isn't televised. In my head I always assume if we play Friday night we're on telly. Guess I'll just have to accompany my man flu and comfort food with this Sale-Sarries rubbish then

Ah, the worst thing about Leicester's decline is that I have to root for the top table clubs over the mid table ones now. Wanting Saracens to nil Sale makes me feel almost as dirty as I did after spending half an hour watching Deep Fakes last night.

Ah, the worst thing about Leicester's decline is that I have to root for the top table clubs over the mid table ones now. Wanting Saracens to nil Sale makes me feel almost as dirty as I did after spending half an hour watching Deep Fakes last night.
...and I now know what a deep fake is. Something new every day eh?

Webber being sin binned is laughable. To be honest, neither of them should have been binned. A talking to Williams would have been enough.

Disappointed to get home and find the Bath game isn't televised. In my head I always assume if we play Friday night we're on telly. Guess I'll just have to accompany my man flu and comfort food with this Sale-Sarries rubbish then

Just checking you're aware that all premiership rugby is covered by the sports betting companies' streaming features? Or at least they were a few a few years ago. I think with bet365 you just have to register and deposit one pound and then you can stream every game for free, albeit often without commentary.

Just checking you're aware that all premiership rugby is covered by the sports betting companies' streaming features? Or at least they were a few a few years ago. I think with bet365 you just have to register and deposit one pound and then you can stream every game for free, albeit often without commentary.
or live in america where for $50 (a year) you can get every aviva premiership game as well as six nations without a tv contract

Think Marler could be right about Easter and Evans... and not necessarily just because of familiarity, have they actually proven themselves as coaches anywhere other than Wimbledon?

They might just not be very effective coaches....

What did he say?
He slagged off his teammates/coaches?

That was a great try from Quins - since when could Jamie Roberts pass the ball? :p

Latest posts