English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
fSoRiCL.png

To busy watching england lose to scotland for this forum haha. Looks like a weekend of close games, Chiefs and bath winning in the last min and and wasps gloucester drawing.

The bath loss was heart breaking as we played pretty well,
Having no 10 on the pitch hurt us though. Faf kicked very well for goal buy actual distance kicking was non existent. At one point we were defending our line, managed a turnover, and then barely cleared 15m.
At the end we restarted but didn't go 10, so bath got a scrum and kicked it out for FT.

Did kind of feel when we were only 6 ahead with a few mins to go that we would lose it - there's been a number of games this season where we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
It's another one of those "well I'd have been happy with a LBP pre game, But after the result...." kind of situations

A 4th chiefs loss on the bounce would have been so bad for us when we were 10 points clear looking forward to worcester and falcons to extend that lead. Loss to wasps was annoying. Last min try conversion sealed it but didnt see the game or any pf them

The bath loss was heart breaking as we played pretty well,
Having no 10 on the pitch hurt us though. Faf kicked very well for goal buy actual distance kicking was non existent. At one point we were defending our line, managed a turnover, and then barely cleared 15m.
At the end we restarted but didn't go 10, so bath got a scrum and kicked it out for FT.

Did kind of feel when we were only 6 ahead with a few mins to go that we would lose it - there's been a number of games this season where we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
It's another one of those "well I'd have been happy with a LBP pre game, But after the result...." kind of situations

joe Ford for Beaumont or a Curry is still on the table.

Great to see Botha playing well, thought he was going to be ****** before his career got going.

Quins could do a lot worse than bringing him on board.

Great to see Botha playing well, thought he was going to be ****** before his career got going.

Quins could do a lot worse than bringing him on board.

Was close to signing with Tigers at one stage but failed medical then failed with Ulster after signing for them.

Terrible luck.

How is Earle even considered an England prospect--having a nightmare.

What a result!

I never thought we would win at the Sarries, especially with the quality of play since the beginning of the season.

How was Tuilagi's performance?

I've been pretty hit or miss on him - thought he was really overrated until the barbarians game where I fully bought on to the hype train, and since then I've backed off again

His form is way too erratic, world beater one week and then terrible the next

Only Worcester could follow up league wins over Exeter and Gloucester by losing to London Irish. :(

Well we're mathematically safe from Relegation...great stuff...

We were great. Reminded me of 2010-2013 years.

CMK did all he could to try give Salarycens a LBP but in truth it would've been a travesty.

I've been pretty hit or miss on him - thought he was really overrated until the barbarians game where I fully bought on to the hype train, and since then I've backed off again

His form is way too erratic, world beater one week and then terrible the next

My view on Earle has always been pretty measured. It's easy to forget he's not that young ... Anthony Watson is only six months younger!

While I accept that he's been held back by serious injuries, his basic skills and positional sense aren't where I'd expect them to be in comparison to his peers.

I'm happy enough to have him at Quins next season. I don't think he's an upgrade on Yarde TBH but given that he's younger and has significantly less baggage/attitude, I'll take that.

I really enjoyed Leicester's performance. It's a shame Bateman didn't focus on tighthead as I can't see him breaking in to the England mix as a loosehead. There's just too much quality competition.

Latest posts