English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
uiE0Her.png

Urgh If tigers lose this then MOC needs to go don't care about the 5 game winning streak lose to this saints team at home and it will all mean nothing.

About all I can hope from Bath is that they realise you need to have the ball to score and ffs stop giving away so many brainless penalties.

About all I can hope from Bath is that they realise you need to have the ball to score and ffs stop giving away so many brainless penalties.
I think we'll need an offseason to discover that, and next season we might play a game-plan appropriate to this season, whilst everyone else has developed their game and moved on.
But hey, to use a game-plan that's 1 years out-of-date rather than 4 would be progress of a kind.

Hoping to see Sale do well again i am enjoying watching them recently, top 4 is maybe to much of an ask but would like to see them get 5th.

Backs are going to be a bit cobbled together with Charnley, Jennings, Leota, Addison, JOC, Solomona and Haley all unavailable, but should be a good game.

Hoping for Sale to win no BP v Falcons and then get ripped apart by Exeter, with Tigers getting 2 home wins v Saints and Falcons which would then secure 4th spot before the final round I think.

Sale Sharks Starting XV: 15.Byron McGuigan; 14.Marland Yarde, 13.Sam James,12.Luke James, 11. Paolo Odogwu; 10.AJ MacGinty, 9.Faf De Klerk; 1.Ross Harrison, 2.Rob Webber, 3.WillGriff John, 4.Bryn Evans, 5.Andrei Ostrikov, 6.Jono Ross (Capt.), 7.Ben Curry, 8.Josh Strauss.

Replacements: 16.Marc Jones, 17.Alexandru Tarus, 18. Halani Aulika, 19. Josh Beaumont, 20.TJ Ioane, 21.Tom Curry, 22.Will Cliff, 23.Cameron Redpath

oooo gotta say I fancy Falcons massively. Goneva and Sinoti breaking the line with Mcguigan at full back for Sale =walk-in try.

From what ive seen recently yes! Stand to be corrected though

The only time I've ever seen him be bad in defence was the Worcester game where he went for an unnecessary intercept and let in a try, but we were like 30+ up and he's scored like 5 intercepts this season so I don't begrudge him that

It's yarde vs sinoti that's the issue on defence

The only time I've ever seen him be bad in defence was the Worcester game where he went for an unnecessary intercept and let in a try, but we were like 30+ up and he's scored like 5 intercepts this season so I don't begrudge him that

It's yarde vs sinoti that's the issue on defence
Haha he is soooo ******

Leicester Tigers (v Northampton Saints, Welford Road, Saturday 3.00pm)

15 Telusa Veainu
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Matt Smith
12 Matt Toomua
11 Jonny May
10 George Ford
9 Sam Harrison
1 Ellis Genge
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Dan Cole
4 Mike Fitzgerald
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Valentino Mapapalangi
7 Luke Hamilton
8 Sione Kalamafoni

Replacements

16 Tatafu Polota-Nau
17 Greg Bateman
18 Logovi'i Mulipola
19 Harry Wells
20 Will Evans
21 Ben Youngs
22 George Worth
23 Jonah Holmes

Sinners:

15 Ahsee Tuala
14 Ben Foden
13 Rob Horne (capt)
12 Piers Francis
11 George North
10 Stephen Myler
9 Cobus Reinach
1 Campese Ma'afu
2 Mikey Haywood
3 Paul Hill
4 Api Ratuniyarawa
5 James Craig
6 Jamie Gibson
7 Teimana Harrison
8 Mitch Eadie

Replacements:
16 Charlie Clare
17 Alex Waller
18 Ehren Painter
19 Michael Paterson
20 Ben Nutley
21 Alex Mitchell
22 Luther Burrell
23 Tom Collins

Just Realised that the rugby is on during Aintree meeting FFS.

Guess I will have to have the Game on the laptop and the meeting on the Tele.

Latest posts